Space saver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space saver

I'm looking for a 17 inch space saver for my 2016 ST. Or if anybody can confirm if the 16 inch would work with the 2.0 sri ST Vx line? I am in the Glasgow area but could travel a reasonable distance to collect. Cheers

16's will be okay if you have 18's on as normal. Any bigger and I'm not sure the 16 will be suitable
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Comment

16in space saver might get in the way of the brakes. If someone is local and has 16in you could try it out before you go out and buy one

Comment

I'm thinking of selling my full size 17s for people to use as spares if that's of interest?

Comment

Thanks jmagee but I'm looking for a space savers I can keep the extra boot storage space, I'm selling an 18" twin spoke that I used as a spare in my last ST.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
              16in space saver might get in the way of the brakes. If someone is local and has 16in you could try it out before you go out and buy one
              Yeh that's what I was thinking mate, there's a 16in on gumtree for a good price but not sure if it will fit over front callipers and don't think I can try before I buy it, would/ be good if somebody knew for definite.

Comment

I run a set of winters on 16's

Comment

Is your car an ST? They have slightly bigger brakes

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                    I'm thinking of selling my full size 17s for people to use as spares if that's of interest?
                    I am thinking I might do the same. I have 18"s sitting I didn't sell and just realising my spacesaver might not work well with my 20's so might keep one and advertise the rest.

Comment

It's a good plan. Failing that try sell your 18s as a set again and buy one of my 17s [emoji1]

Comment

You are not supposed to fit a space saver on the front. If you get a front flat you should move a good back wheel to the front and put the space saver on the back

Comment

Another reason to have a full size spare

Comment

Working...
                          X