Vauxhall insignia 19" atomic alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall insignia 19" atomic alloys

There is not 1 single mark on any of the wheels ( see pics )

tyres are 245 /40 /19 nexen n feru fu1

brand new at beginning of december 2016 and have covered about 1700 miles ( about 1500 of them motorway )

will post but you will have to arrange your own currier

wheels in newcastle upon tyne

look before you buy if you want

£800 +you pay postage

feel free to ask any questions

don't know how to upload pictures , so copy and paste link below to see em

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vauxhallinsignia2015/734932703336274/?notif_t=like&notif_id=1487612011083569[/IMG]

No pictures, just a closed group page?

Comment

pics

Originally posted by mickyh7 View Post
      No pictures, just a closed group page?
      am I allowed to put url to let people see the wheels?

Comment

At least one photo has to have a piece of paper with the date and your Insignia Drivers member username written on it. A url to the photo is ok as long as it includes this.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          At least one photo has to have a piece of paper with the date and your Insignia Drivers member username written on it. A url to the photo is ok as long as it includes this.
          will sort piece of paper out

Comment

Originally posted by smokin_weed View Post
            will sort piece of paper out

Let's see some pics then.
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

this is item number for ebay

Comment

you selling for £650 on facebook page so why you asking for £800 on here ?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyord View Post
                  you selling for £650 on facebook page so why you asking for £800 on here ?
                  I don't do Facebook. So thanx for the heads up.
                  Would not have known that.
                  More money from fellow members is not on in my book...
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I originally wanted £800 on Facebook and gum tree but was keep getting offered lower offers , so I was expecting the same on here , if I advertised at £650 I would get offers of £400 and stuff

hence the £800

Comment

Can't find these on ebay
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Works for me item number 172549374155.

Comment

Ebay linky

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

On eBay the rims are mint with not a mark on them.

Yet on gumtree, you state that there is one wheel with kerb marks on.

Comment

this is copy and paste from gum tree advert , no mention of kerb damage cos there is none

UNMARKED , 19" ATOMIC WHEELS

TYRES 245/40/19

NEXEN N FERU FU1

TYRES DONE 1700 MILE ( ABOUT 1500 MOTORWAY) SO LOADS OF TREAD ON THEM

GETTING MY NEW ONES TOMORROW SO NEED RID

Comment

Working...
                              X