X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 75mm.
    It doesn’t bring it up flush with the bumper

Comment

it's noticable, but glad we fitted a spare atomic to my wife's VXLine - trip and stop over in Harrogate, as we were parking up I noticed the front offside looking a little flat - you could hear air escaping at an alarming rate. Jacked it up, swapped wheels and there was a huge graze right through the tyre on the shoulder - no idea what cased it either. Got tyres replaced the following dy - but saved us driving at 35mph from Harrogate to Hull to the fitters!

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
        Bought these for mine when I put a spare in. Part numbers are as follows:

Boot Risers/Spacers : 13249755 & 13249757

As already said, approx £11 per side, you'll get them on GPS:

We have the widest range of car parts available in Yorkshire, suitable for all the most popular makes and models. Free UK Delivery available. Shop Online today.

Although, if you compare my pic to the previous one in the thread, they do look slightly different for some reason?

I have tried looking for these, they are now £15 each from the website Arghh!

Got a puncture yesterday cost me £155 for a new tyre from Kwik Fit, so expensive.

I just want two of these, then a steel wheel for my iggy! With a cheap tyre so I can then buy my usual Durathon tyres for £50 which are very good for the price!

Comment

Originally posted by mcyates View Post
          I have tried looking for these, they are now £15 each from the website Arghh!

Got a puncture yesterday cost me £155 for a new tyre from Kwik Fit, so expensive.

I just want two of these, then a steel wheel for my iggy! With a cheap tyre so I can then buy my usual Durathon tyres for £50 which are very good for the price!
          £4 increase in 3 years.....not too bad then.

I've a pair of these and a 17" steel wheel in my garage that I never use.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Yeah I guess, forgot the original post was 3 years old ha!

I'd buy the pair from you if you could post To Middlesbrough. I'm going to see if I can get a 19" steel wheel if they do them. I take it 17" is totally fine as that's the biggest space saver available for an Insignia isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by mcyates View Post
              Yeah I guess, forgot the original post was 3 years old ha!

I'd buy the pair from you if you could post To Middlesbrough. I'm going to see if I can get a 19" steel wheel if they do them. I take it 17" is totally fine as that's the biggest space saver available for an Insignia isn't it?
              For what you can buy new mate, it would cost a fair few quid to post.
              Not heavy but as in bulk.

Comment

Yeah your probably right. 👍🏻 I'll just buy the ones from the site, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Lol, same here.

Can't rule out having another Insignia, so for all I'd get for them, it seemed daft to get rid of them.

Still got a set of the genuine pop in sunblinds as well.

Comment

Ive been looking for one also, a while back i bought a space saver, would prefer a 17 full size

been looking , found this post on gumtree, although its now sold, im not sure the seller actually knew how to use it

Comment

Hahah that's pretty funny. I don't think he realised what boot risers did. Funny though

Comment

I've been trying for ages to find a set of these, and not having any luck

Comment

You're obviously not looking in the right place......have you tried a Vauxhall dealer or contacted Autovaux?
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I rang up my vauxhall dealer and the numbers didn't come up with anything. We'll he said they'd never had it in so couldn't tell me.

I've never heard of AutoVaux before.

Comment

We have the widest range of car parts available in Yorkshire, suitable for all the most popular makes and models. Free UK Delivery available. Shop Online today.

01924 376003
                              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Part numbers don't bring anything up there either. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they can find them.

Comment

Working...
                                X