• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good russ [emoji1303]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
      Looks good russ
      The hub section of your brake disc are getting rusty, sand and repaint?
      Yes they are mate bin on the books for a bit to do but the weathers just bin kak every day ive had off. Hoping April itl be better got a couple weeks off so if i get a good day they will all be painted

Comment

Next mod just got ordered tonight will pop up once its in and on

Comment

Need to keep this updated russ [emoji1303][emoji1303]

sigpic

Comment

Yea been a bit quiet pal

Comment

The mod isnt ready yet. Am sorry i havnt bin on much.

I have 5 mods on going which am keeping quiet about till their on once they are al pop photos up. 1 of the mods is for inside but wont be in till around september.

Comment

5 mods Russ,,,ya just been greedy now
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I reckon ones a VXR bumper, an Exhaust but no idea what the other 3 are

Comment

Hi Russ, Great car mate! Can you tell me which rims you had before the new ones? I like them very much.

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                      Hi Russ, Great car mate! Can you tell me which rims you had before the new ones? I like them very much.
                      You might be in luck,sure Russ still has them and putting up for sale soon
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks Exclusiv, but it will be an expensive shipment to the Netherlands....

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                          Thanks Exclusiv, but it will be an expensive shipment to the Netherlands....
                          Maybe,,but maybe still cheaper than buying new,,and I know these wheels are in A1 condition,with nearly new tyres

Comment

you're right, better to check first.

Comment

Hi Crunch81 these are the rims that i had on before the latest ones :

hdrcar by Russ holt, on Flickr

333 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

I bought 2 brand new tyres for the front the rears have over 5mm left on them their all falken tyres. I also added black gloss alloygator rim protectors to the rims and all are in good condition. The rims them selves are mint barring 1 that i caught on the edge of the rim but the alloygators hide it and to be fair its only a small kerb scratch these are 20 inch rims their called BK Racing alloys deep dish with a polished face.

Am asking 650 plus postage for the set of 4. I only had the rims on the car for 8 months.

graffiti insignia front on (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

Hmmm should i give you all a peak on a part of a mod....

Damn bears keep getting in my pictures ..

Forced cold air feed in lower grille..

DSC_0020 by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X