• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
    Two alternators Russ?
    No just 1

my bad al remove the 's'

Comment

• Lol,thought for a min would be a 'bit' of a tight fit!

Coming on nice though,looking forward to the finished install,ggood work.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
        Lol,thought for a min would be a 'bit' of a tight fit!

Coming on nice though,looking forward to the finished install,ggood work.
        Cheers mate

Comment

• Did this today nothing big just a rub down of the old paint and re applied fresh paint was looking patchy in places

Click image for larger version

Name:	rear bar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	247253

Comment

• A bit more done today

So its starting to come together with the enclosure being built this week we thought we had better get on with the amp rack. Its not done yet but its on its way.
            Base side walls and mounts are done including the fixings for the shelving. The Yellow shelves arnt staying their just from the mock up we did a week back, Their just to show how their gonna look once done.
            The shelving will be clear plastic (perspex) prolly around 10mm thick.. Anyhow some pictures...

Name:	r2.jpg
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	247259

Name:	r3.jpg
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	247260

Name:	r1.jpg
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	247261

Name:	r4.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	247262

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              A bit more done today

So its starting to come together with the enclosure being built this week we thought we had better get on with the amp rack. Its not done yet but its on its way.
              Base side walls and mounts are done including the fixings for the shelving. The Yellow shelves arnt staying their just from the mock up we did a week back, Their just to show how their gonna look once done.
              The shelving will be clear plastic (perspex) prolly around 10mm thick.. Anyhow some pictures...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6032[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6033[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6035[/ATTACH]
              It's like waiting for someone to finish a jigsaw....Hurry up!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                It's like waiting for someone to finish a jigsaw....Hurry up!
                Am same Mark tbh everythings taking so damn long itl soon all be together

Comment

• A bit of fun for the rear

Name:	bd.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	247295

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    A bit of fun for the rear

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6117[/ATTACH]
                    I like it.
                    Goes well with the interior trims

Comment

• Update

Sorry Marc its not finished yet

Getting there now though. Still very slow but with no shows or official meetings going ahead. Time is on our side

The New enclosure finally arrived last week its tuned to 28hz its made of 18mm plywood so stronger and lighter
                      We did a small test just to makesure the rope led works in the bench shelf
                      The Leather Amp Rack is finished and so far weve wired up the DSP and a led Voltmeter. Weve also added fans to the rack we may add more in the future
                      Ive got the shelving on order but the companies based in Leicester and their on LockDown Weve made some temporary shelves for the amps but their not seen in the last picture we were to tired and forgot to add the piccy

So heres the progression so far Im not too fussed now when its done

dsp1

dsp2

dsp3

dsp4

dsp5

Comment

• Blimey Russ I remember when your insignia was grey when you were on vx-enthusiasts, your motor looks awesome mate and what an interior build your doing big thumbs up matey. I’ve got in touch with Karl to do my insignias dash lights etc, can’t quite believe he’s got a mondeo but it makes sense for comfort with the amount of travelling he does.

Are you still doing a lot of photography?

Comment

• Any plans to remove the rear view mirror as it looks like its pretty pointless now!?

Comment

• HaHa still with VX-E pal like family now.

Cheers pal the interior build is coming along nicely shame all the pictures have disappeared unless youve bin following the thread?? Yea i was surprised to, especially when he got rid of the beamer he had!! But he does like his FORD hahahahahaha

So what colour dash have you decided on?

Yep i am still doing my photography, when i get chance

Comment

• Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                              Any plans to remove the rear view mirror as it looks like its pretty pointless now!?
                              Ooh no i can see my cones flexing hahahaha

Comment

• Wow.....just simply wow

I love the led lighting around where the rear seat was

Comment

Working...
                                X