No announcement yet.

MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just had a read through this and the car is stunning mate.

your not have a similar interior jezza had in the s class a few years ago on top gear are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post
      just had a read through this and the car is stunning mate.

your not have a similar interior jezza had in the s class a few years ago on top gear are you?
      Cheers and no this will be tasteful

Comment

• Update :

Prolly seen on Fb the pictures of the car but if you havnt here it is.. so yep this is the BIG Mod

Light Blue Chrome wrap

10 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

4 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

3 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

9 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

2 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

• I need to redo the black paint on the rear bar now its pealing not the best of ideas and its come away on the rear quarter should get those done in the next week or so

Today I added Halo by Gtechniq which is a ceramic coating for ppf and vinyl and has a 2 year durability.

Comment

• That’s definitely a bold,loud colour,Russ. Well done mate.

yanni would be proud...!

i quite like the idea of a wrap,so be interesting how it holds up to a few months of motoring wear.

sigpic

Comment

• This is epic ! I saw on Facebook but these shots are way better ! Amazing job

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
              The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Looks better than I thought it would when you first told me. I think it also makes the arches look flared. Awesome stuff.

Comment

• Looks mint bud!
                  Followed the whole thread...stunning.
                  For me, and this is only my personal feelings (which mean f@@k all ) but for me, I would lose the 'Insignia' rear badge and the two front induction trims in the front lower grill.
                  Other than that, the only way I could possibly see any other mod enhancing it, would be a wheel swap of some kind, but would have to be epic obviously.
                  Love it, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkey View Post
                    Looks mint bud!
                    Followed the whole thread...stunning.
                    For me, and this is only my personal feelings (which mean f@@k all ) but for me, I would lose the 'Insignia' rear badge and the two front induction trims in the front lower grill.
                    Other than that, the only way I could possibly see any other mod enhancing it, would be a wheel swap of some kind, but would have to be epic obviously.
                    Love it, well done.
                    Cheers .. The amount of ppl that look around the car and go '' An Insignia''!??! its best to just leave the badge on. I am considering the lower air feed but it kinda gives it a different look so if i do remove al remove and replace with the light blue ones. On the rims a like a light gold/bronze but for the next 3 to 4 months i really cant afford to have them done. So their on the to-do list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                      That’s definitely a bold,loud colour,Russ. Well done mate.

yanni would be proud...!

i quite like the idea of a wrap,so be interesting how it holds up to a few months of motoring wear.

Cheers..

Haha Yanni would. Infact his Main Wrapper has it on his Audi so that makes 2 of us so far ive found in the country with this wrap on.
                      To be fair it aint gonna see alot of wear as it sits now, its under a summer pro car cover (Anti Scratch) And with the added ceramic coating that ive just applied its protected from dirt uv rays and fine scratches.

Comment

• Love it Russ, finishes it off nicely

Comment

• Hats of to you mate looks amazing well done !

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            Cheers .. The amount of ppl that look around the car and go '' An Insignia''!??! its best to just leave the badge on. I am considering the lower air feed but it kinda gives it a different look so if i do remove al remove and replace with the light blue ones. On the rims a like a light gold/bronze but for the next 3 to 4 months i really cant afford to have them done. So their on the to-do list.
                            Would it be rude to ask what the wrap cost bud?

Comment

• Awsome
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Words can't describe this car, your a credit to Insignia Drivers and car modders in general. Hope I get to see in real life soon.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                                X