No announcement yet.

MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad you like it mate. Thanks for making it more interesting with all your extra bits I had to remove

Comment

• Originally posted by INSIGNIA-MANIA View Post
      Hi could yoi do the clocks on my car bud so as when i put it in spots mode the clocks turn red i want to keep that but when in normal i want a blue needle with red back ground if possible please bud ��
      I can change the needles to blue but they will stay blue rather than change for sport mode. I can change the standard white on normal mode to any colour you like though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
        Glad you like it mate. Thanks for making it more interesting with all your extra bits I had to remove
        Yea but u know me with the car. Just glad you didnt press the ciggy lighter.. ejecto seato Bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          So i cant find the original post from when I bought my car many many moons ago and i do alot of mods to it. So thought i would just have an ongoing thread of whats been added... Look below the page for all the mods that have been added and on this page for the latest ones Thanks. If you want any info on the ones that are already on just ask al try my up most to give you details & links to where to buy them from.

Latest Picture of my car :

3 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/128275650@N07/]

So far in 2017 I have added new rims.jaguar bonnet vents in black gloss,rewired sound system and added new tweeters and mb quart door speakers,new badge on rear and a silicone hose on the airbox.

Some pictures to show the new bits :

engine bay1 by Russ holt, on Flickr
          badges by Russ holt, on Flickr
          rear by Russ holt, on Flickr
          nick wiley by Russ holt, on Flickr
          nick3 by Russ holt, on Flickr

And a brief picture of what it looks like inside :

inside by Russ holt, on Flickr

So watch this thread for more mods for the future
          Very nice
          siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Brief Update

Since Unilateral did the smd colour change ive bin buying bits for the latest mod nah it aint Air Ride

I have most bits now i reckon another grand and itl be ready to go in the car

A little sneak peak :

Click image for larger version

Name:	big red.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	244947

Theres 2 of them

They arrived this evening

Comment

• I’ve always wanted a central heating radiator in my car too Russ!

Comment

• I’ve always wanted a central heating radiator in my car too Russ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                  I’ve always wanted a central heating radiator in my car too Russ!

Now theirs an idea??!??!?!??!!

Comment

• Bloody hell,bet they weigh a bit
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      Bloody hell,bet they weigh a bit
                      Just a bit nearly broke my back getting them in from the van

The rear seats will be removed so we can have the subs close to the front seats and we can build an amp rack at the rear as theirs 4 amps to go in & a dsp. Going to use the wheel well for the batteries.

Car will be put back to full height on coilovers the weight will bring it straight back down. Prolly wont update this thread till its done now around June it should be all in

Comment

• The magnets on those should clear the roads of any loose screws or nails so no more punctures for the rest of us! Bonus..

Comment

• Beasts

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	245113

Bin a busy day stripping the car down BIG thanks to Mr Pond and a few other friends helping me get bits out or i would still be there

Fingers crossed al get the head liner out tomorrow

Comment

• SO ive decided as most of us are stuck in the house and cant venture much further than the front gate i would do progress pics on my ice build. I usually dont say anything then surprise you all i did pop a sneak pic in here n there but for a change a thought i would do a full on picture build. anyhow in the best order i can heres where i started to where i am so far ...

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	245177

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	245178

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	245179

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	245180

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	245181

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	245182

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	245183

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	245184

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	245185

Ive run out of insulation so awaiting the courier. I do have other bits to do ive stripped the hatch aswell.

Am so far away to finishing however this lockdown is helping no end av done what would of taken me a month in weekends in 5 days
                              Next on list is to finish the roof and sides then start the floor finishing with the hatch

Then its running the cables

More pics will be added as i finish more bits, watch this thread

The new system will be running 2 x 15s BassFace Big Reds
                              10 x Bassface mids
                              4 x Bassface Bullet tweeters
                              2 x Powersafe Batteries
                              2x 5k bassface mono block amps
                              2 x 800 watt Master Audio amps
                              1 x Helix mini dsp and controller
                              200 amp + custom alternator with regulator
                              custom built tuned 27mhz enclosure ported

To add to all that a custom amp rack at the rear with looovely green lighting throughout
                              Last edited by Russ; 30-03-2020, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• spaghetti junction ,,you changing headliner ?
                                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X