MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Like the diffuser. Suits the back vxr end. Australia....hmmm is that something Holden?
    Hmmm could be .. will be the 1st i hope with this

Comment

• Did also change the front fang vents to carbon fiber ones they were done just before Rother Valley meet unsure if i added the mod pic here though Can just see in the picture above ^^^

Comment

• Looking good Russ

Comment

• Update

Havnt bin on much, mostly with shows that have been getting car ready for.

BUT i do have a new mod but its not on yet. its arrived just some parts havnt as of yet but once on i will pop it up on here. And no its not air ride

Comment

• Haha

I was going to say Air Ride, I'm sure that will happen at some point though

Comment

• If you havnt seen it plastered all over Facebook thats the latest mod :

buick gs3 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

buick gs1 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

buick gs2 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

I do have something in the pipeline thats bin done by another insignia owner and i like it so much mines getting the treatment to. Secret till its done though

Comment

• Really suits your car russ [emoji1303]
                sigpic

Comment

• Bonnet hinge like Marius Russ ???
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• cheers and no Dave

Comment

• Car looks mint Russ, love it, wish i had your money to do these mods haha

Comment

• Cheers wish i had some money roflmao

Comment

• Nice one off grill that buddy

Comment

• I've always thought those Buick Regal grills looked quite mean

Comment

• Hi Russ! Your project is fantastic Now I am also tuning my sigi step by step. I was looking for vxr bampers the same what You have, but I couldn't find near Latvia. Where did get those? What's the name of the shop?

Comment

• Cheers I bought them from ebay pal just gotta keep an eye out they come up every so often.

I know i havnt updated in a while. I still have projects on the go 1 being the sound system. once their done al pop up a post but to be honest i dont really have anything to show but heres a picture taken a couple of weeks back of my pride n joy to keep u all happy :

2-1 by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X