No announcement yet.

MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• اس کی کار محفوظ ہے ...... روسی ایک پناہ گزین ہوسنگ کمپلیکس میں رہتا ہے۔ باقی سب اپنے بے حد پیڈ اور اسٹیر لفٹوں میں مصروف ہیں۔ well that's urdy and basically says when we can all go places "RBH" is throwing doors open to all and he's paying for free bar.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
      It's similar to cunnilingus

Comment

• Originally posted by ilunn View Post
        اس کی کار محفوظ ہے ...... روسی ایک پناہ گزین ہوسنگ کمپلیکس میں رہتا ہے۔ باقی سب اپنے بے حد پیڈ اور اسٹیر لفٹوں میں مصروف ہیں۔ well that's urdy and basically says when we can all go places "RBH" is throwing doors open to all and he's paying for free bar.
        You are spot on.
        It's Urdu.

And yes the free bar offer stands.
        If you can all get to Airdrie Working Men's Club for 8pm tonight....then it's all free in me.

Comment

You are spot on.
          It's Urdu.

And yes the free bar offer stands.
          If you can all get to Airdrie Working Men's Club for 8pm tonight....then it's all free in me.

Comment

• Her car is safe ... Russian lives in a refugee housing complex. Everyone else is busy with their pads and stair lifts.

Google translate! Sounds like a text from my brother who doesn't speak very well and likes to text via his watch!

No I'm not coming to Airdrie tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
              Her car is safe ... Russian lives in a refugee housing complex. Everyone else is busy with their pads and stair lifts.

Google translate! Sounds like a text from my brother who doesn't speak very well and likes to text via his watch!

No I'm not coming to Airdrie tonight
              Drew.....well done.....you must be using the same translator as Peter Pickles

It's actually

His car is safe....Russ lives in a sheltered housing complex. Everyone else is busy with their incontinence pads and stairlifts.

And as for Airdrie.....neither am I

Comment

• Cool, I like that..

Comment

• He's gone now though, hasn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                    He's gone now though, hasn't he?
                    Yeah thank feck ......but its really quiet now

Comment

Yeah thank feck ......but its really quiet now
                      I've noticed...

Comment

• We were hoping to get this finished today but they sent the wrong colour carpet to cover it but its finished, alot of work & alot of measuring has gone into it. Not a simple bolt on and done its heavily braced under the top cover.
                        Ive bin assured by the carpet supplier itl arrive tomorrow. Ive also ordered Bigger Amplifiers hence why ive got my original ones up for sale in the for sale bit on this forum.

Go have alook hint hint hahaha

Heres some pics of the progress so far, we have already measured the lighting to go in but theirs no point in showing till its done

Click image for larger version

Name:	r4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	246900

Name:	r2.jpg
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	246901

Name:	r3.jpg
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	246902

Comment

• Update

Although it doesnt look alot its time consuming making sure its all correct 1st time.
                          So we finished the supports and added the top cover plus carpeted and added the skirting to the bench floor. I forgot to take a pic but we also carpeted and cut a hole ready for the lighting to go in

Anyhow heres a few pics :

Name:	w4.jpg
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	246955

Name:	w5.jpg
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	246956

Name:	w6.jpg
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	246957

Then we cracked on with the battery compartment 1st off get a wood cover measured and cut exactly to the shape of the wheel well, and adding underneath blocks so it would sit right we then fixed it down with ultra strong adhesive we also added a drainage hole just incase their was ever a water leak. We then got the batteries lined up and straight away added some blocks to keep them from moving about (i have also ordered some straps so they wont ever move). I had a bar made by a mate so we can hook the batteries up ya can see it in the picture at the top of the batteries and we hooked the batteries up. Their not hooked to the main cable yet.

The usual problem awaiting parts. Its getting on my nerves as i am paying extra for next day delivery and their not turning up. Anyhow were waiting on the newer lighting the first set didnt work out so ive got a better thicker set on order.

Some more pics haha

Name:	w1.jpg
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	246958

Name:	w2.jpg
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	246959

Name:	w3.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	246960

So next steps.. Add the lighting, we have alot of small fixtures on order like quick release clamps and terminals to do so it might be a few days before they arrive so i may not add much for a little while. I also have the car booked in later in the month for the new Alternator. Need an enclosure building no ones open at mo so until we have the box we cant build the amp rack. which is gonna look so cool once in.

Anyhow watch out for the next update

Comment

• small update

Finally found a company in Cornwall to build me a box. Ive tried all the ones i know and they just cant get materials so am in a queue hoping in 3 weeks itl be here.

Amps arrived yesterday so happy now haha

we finished the bench shelf finally the white strip thats green in reality looks perfect came out the way we want it thatl be wired into the amps so itl flash with the Bass.

weve still got the cables to feed through at the rear but weve a few weeks spare now before it all starts up again

Name:	sh0.jpg
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	247022

Name:	sh1.jpg
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	247023

Name:	sh2.jpg
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	247024

Comment

• Update

Well the sub enclosure is being built this week after alot of talks with the box builder its now being built in plywood and not mdf so itl be stronger and lighter and tuned to 28hz
                              Am hoping thatl be in in the next couple of weeks
                              The New custom Alternator now in looks so damn sexy but cant really see it as its so low down in the engine and the regulator and fuse is also in. I need to buy an agm battery so i can run the front battery with the rears without any voltage drops and standard battery wouldve damaged the leisure batteries so its bin disconnected. Makes no odds the leisure batteries are running the car now

Name:	custom alt.jpg
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	247240

Name:	reg and fuse.jpg
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	247241

Next update will be the subs and box in then finally the amp rack which weve made a start but nothing to look at yet
                              Last edited by Russ; 01-06-2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Two alternators Russ?
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X