MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update :

So to start i decided to change the gauges that i added a few years back to SAAS Gauges there really clear at night but not bright something i wanted they do come in different colours but i wanted a low white with a click of a switch on the rear they are set to it now but heres a pic of what they look like :

b3 by Russ holt, on Flickr

Night shot :

b8 by Russ holt, on Flickr

Second the sound system was in need of an update as said before it was something that was to be updated the Pioneer Champion Series Pro subs were fantastic but i wanted more I also wanted a tuned box. So i had a box built by Visual Ice and upgraded all the cabling to 0 awg. Theres now 2 amps in at the moment the smaller amp isnt connected as i didnt have an rca converter to run this amp however the main amp is running and so are the new subwoofers. There still bedding in and i have the bass turned right down for now and tweaking the sound is taking sometime to get just right. I have to say a BIG thankyou to Danny Jay Barnett & Scott Hanson for fitting it for me. So heres some of the insulation pictures :

b1 by Russ holt, on Flickr

b4 by Russ holt, on Flickr

b6 by Russ holt, on Flickr

The car stance hasnt changed at all :

b7 by Russ holt, on Flickr

So the front speakers are still to be amped but so far the sound coming from these subs is pure evil
    Last edited by Russ; 19-02-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Nice...
      size to them speakersthe neighbours are going to love you,when you shove your ABBA cd in an max crank it..!
      sigpic

Comment

• Boom Boom Boom

Comment

• Loving the new dials and lighting russ. Er i notice you made a mistake and screwed your subs in upside down [emoji23]

Comment

• They're gonna make your ears bleed

Looking great as always!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Cheers fellas . i keep it on low most of the time but for shows n meets itl be running at peak. I do actually have an abba track thats bin bass boosted, sounds nice as.

Comment

• Mods update.

Getting close to meets and shows now so cars pretty much priority now getting it ready. And in all fairness i dont have alot to do more tweaking than adding things now.

So today i added a new splitter and NO its not a Maxton its the TCR Splitter only made for the vxr. And 50 odd pounds cheaper than a Maxton. So i added that today and also i neatened the 0 awg cables in the engine bay so it all looks proper now. And to finish off i added a couple of decals to each skirt ..

1-0001 by Russ holt, on Flickr

2-0015 by Russ holt, on Flickr

3-0013 by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

• Wish my garage was as big

Comment

• Nice touches.....Make sure you bring plenty of micro fibre cloths to RV to wipe all the drool off it.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                      Wish my garage was as big
                      🤣🤣🤣[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• looks awesome!!

Comment

• Looking superb as usual Russ
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• If i accidentally leave my car around Russ’s house i wonder if my car will look cool too [emoji846]

Comment

• Update

I havnt bin doing much to the car really barring keeping it nice n shiney. the usual tyre replacing and topping up anything low. But 2 new mods have bin added recently & a new unique mod is on the way from timbuckto :

So heres the 1st one :
                              I finally had the diffuser added with the astra H vxr fins on i painted it with plastidip (mucky marks are finger marks they came off with a wash and 2 different screws added to the left side as we couldnt get the original screws to fit so a tad out but anyway) so they both tied in and added a pin stripe so they can be seen :

dif by Russ holt, on Flickr

Removed the silver lug nuts for theses neon blue ones they dont half shine when the sun catches them :

lugs by Russ holt, on Flickr

I will update once the new mod is on but could be a while 1 is coming from australia the other china.

Comment

• Like the diffuser. Suits the back vxr end. Australia....hmmm is that something Holden?

Comment

Working...
                                X