Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very tidy
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      They actually look better in the flesh pictures never do anything it has to be seen to be appreciated. I think am the 1st with asking for a logo in the carpet could have had anything but Insignia is the one to have

The white diamond stitched ones were the 1st in the world for our cars as i sent the measurements all those years ago and now its just plastered all over the place for our cars. Price tbh hasnt changed much

But with doing everything in a blue shade they just didnt match so they had to be changed.

I have sat in the garage a full neon glow under car kit (had one before) but this ones controlled from your phone. Just when i get time to do it is the biggest problem
      nice . i have the black with the red stitching and just left them unfolded for a hour or so and they were fine .

Comment

• Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
        I love your insignia mrk1 sports tourer it really looks awesome my elite looks bland to yours
        Thank you

Mine started off factory. Just play with it make it your own

Comment

• Monthly update

Bit early I know but am trying to get the car ready for a show : Fitment Junkies at Bruntingthorpe on 22nd Sept

So thought Id show the latest mod
          Only a colour change really from Blue to Neon Green interior trims done today

70126496_2341764146089877_7076071109648449536_n by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

70007775_864813977252829_5314464134023086080_n by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

Not all fully fitted yet cant press hard on some of it as it needs a good 24-48 hrs for the paint to harden so you will notice in the picture trim some bits arnt sitting correctly.

Had the car back at the wrappers some bits due to the heat had bubbled nothing major but i want it as perfect as possible

Comment

• Bin a while

So update on car needed.

I dont have any pictures this month
            But i have done some bits to it and its still eating my bank account every month

SO ICE to start with
            I was gonna pull out all my system and add 2 extra black death subs and run them froman 8k tarramps amp. Then after seeing so many bad reviews of these amps catching fire and not working i decided it wasny for me and the only alternative was an amp that was gonna cost the earth. So i have bought a second Bassface db1.3 3k amp and am going to run 1 sub 1 amp (Total 2 Subs 2 Amps) I am on the lookout for someone who can build me an amp rack/wall for the rear of the car. Ive ordered new tweeters (Soundstream) from the U.S so hopefully they should arrive soon also alot of 0 awg cabling is on the way. Am almost their now with the system and hopefully in the next couple of months itl be all up n running.

Interior
            So its going green tastefully but ott at the same time. Al be putting the blue diamond stitched carpet matts up for sale soon (75 no offers). Ive only had them a couple of months and as the car only does meets and shows their in mint condition. I had the INSIGNIA embroided into them so their quite unique front and rear.
            We replaced the strutts at the rear as the fk street coilovers were starting to fail. It now sits on brand new Stance + coilovers and even with the adjusters in it has only risen an inch or 2 cant really tell the difference.
            I have the front Stance + coilovers for sale their brand new in the box i had to buy a full set i paid 230 for them if you want the fronts 115 i cant courier these their too heavy They fit all insignia A's

What else

Lighting, its bought its sat in the garage its not on yet neon underglow kit controlled from the mobile.
            alot of led tubing for in the car and the engine bay and roof lighting thats on the roof but its not wired up yet. Bought from a lighting company just for outside use. hopefully itl be all in for easter

The car is a constant project i havnt fallen out of love for it. I have so many ideas problem is my bank account cant keep up

Anyhow thats it for the time being
            Last edited by Russ; 27-11-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Green led conversion to come?

Comment

• When do u fancy it Karl? roflmao

Comment

• I’ll set of now mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                    I’ll set of now mate
                    Al get the kettle on

Comment

Latest Picture of my car :

[URL="https://flic.kr/p/Rpcum1"]
                      Do you still have that splitter?
                      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                        Do you still have that splitter?
                        No i sold it when i did the bumper swap

Comment

No i sold it when i did the bumper swap
                          Fair enough, worth a shot haha
                          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• The Main Man has bin to the car today worked his MAGIC!! Unilateral you are a Star!!

Am like a kid in a toy store

Check the new dash out away with the all blue now with a hint of blue ....

d1 by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

d4 by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

d5 by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

d2 by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

d3 by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

These pictures dont do it justice its more neon glow and crisp at the same time I love it!!

Get in touch with him on this thread if you need to as his inbox does get full quickly if you want yours doing

Comment

• Hi could yoi do the clocks on my car bud so as when i put it in spots mode the clocks turn red i want to keep that but when in normal i want a blue needle with red back ground if possible please bud 😎

Comment

• Looks amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X