Best in class Intellilux Headlights on the Insignia Grand Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best in class Intellilux Headlights on the Insignia Grand Sport

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

They look very good
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hope they are better than my AFL's amount of times I get flashed because auto high beam dosent dip in time, had it back to Vauxhall for the latest software but still get flashed :-(
      A to B in an Elite Siggy :)

Comment

Making me want one..

Comment

That does look very good

sigpic

Comment

Nice, liking the car more and more

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

For the first time at Opel, the new Insignia generation is available with an intelligent all-wheel drive with torque vectoring – power transmission to indivi...

Comment

The all-new Opel Insignia is in extremely good shape. Proof lies in the world premiere of Opel's all-new flagship at @GimsSwiss. Since 2011, Bailleul has bee...

Comment

Originally posted by Briggmacca View Post
                    Hope they are better than my AFL's amount of times I get flashed because auto high beam dosent dip in time, had it back to Vauxhall for the latest software but still get flashed :-(
                    Same, Think I'll turn it off soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Briggmacca View Post
                      Not sure if mine has not aged well but seems when i first had it i never really got flashed but now it doesnt seem to react as quick. I've turned it off now...for the amount of times i need full beam where i am its not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X