Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor mats

Hi all,
    My insignia I recently bought came without any floor mats. Looking on eBay, anybody recommend any, or ones to avoid?
    Cheers

Valuecarmats still around? They were good and very cheap

Comment

I ordered some from ebay they were £24 and excellent quality.
      They actually came from Perrys the Vauxhall dealers. Should have been about 40 quid.
      Do a search.

Comment

No website comes up for valuecarmats.
        I did think the ones from perry's looked the better ones on there micky. At a reasonable price.

Comment

I have ordered from MicksGarage.ie Very cheap.
          Have a look.

Comment

Think Valuecarmats have gone, i need some but not sure if i want to get rubber ones

Comment

Try www.ukcarmats.co.uk they do rubber and carpet mats and boot liners. I have used a set of their rubber mats for nearly 2 years and have a rubber bootliner from there as well. No issues with either so I would assume their carpet ones are OK as well.

Comment

To be honest the genuine VX ones aren't as expensive as you might think, and are pretty decent quality. I bought a set for mine when I got it, and from recollection they were roughly £30.

Comment

The problem with genuine vx ones is wearing through the driver's mat. My cheap ones have a rubber bit on the driver's which has lasted well

Comment

I got a set from the RAC website with INSIGNIA written on the drivers side. really decent quality and only about £30

Comment

I can whole heartedly recommend Autostyle mats www.autostyle.co.uk

Not cheap, but excellent quality mats, you can customise them how you want and their customer service is fantastic

I've had them in my last car, I have them in my Insignia, and i'll have them in my next car too, I love 'em!

Comment

i got a genuine set from the stealers and 4 years later i now have holes in the drivers mat where my heels rest
                        never had this problem in the many many years driving my honda
                        i like the fabric mats but may get a rubber drivers mat as its hard wearing and can be washed

Comment

Im after some rubber ones, everytime they come up on ebay they are miles away

Comment

I brought this set very recent.

Comment

I have thought about buying them, still might

Comment

Working...
                              X