Just ordered one of these.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered one of these.

My key housing is looking a little tired so i`ve ordered one of these, its just a cover so not a full body.

Buy Car Keys, Fobs & Remotes and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

I have a couple of those, I bought one in red, but it looked a little pink, so replaced with black. I have been using this on my main key for eighteen months now, no sign of wearing out apart from the markings fading.

Comment

I have one on my key. Been on a while. The makings are a bit faded now but other than that, it looks ok and protects the fob from scratches.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Bought one of these the other week:

Goes nicely with my red Insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
          Bought one of these the other week:

Goes nicely with my red Insignia.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252665922303
          Why would you do this?

I have to buy one now

Comment

I have a yellow silicone type on mine and that has been in use for 18 months at least and the white markings are still good but my car has keyless entry so it maybe why mine has not faded . The fob is as good as new underneath it . You can buy them with the three button option if you look

Comment

I found a leather case with red stitching on eBay a little more expensive but feels so much better than the silicone ones. It’s meant for the Astra key with out the boot button but fits perfectly

Comment

I bought a new plastic shell and just replaced the fob. Easy to do

Comment

I got a set of these - gotta say they are really nice. 9 USD a piece isn't too bad either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	key.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	242827

Comment

assuming these are just covers and you put the fob inside?
                    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
                      assuming these are just covers and you put the fob inside?
                      Yes.
                      It protects the key also.

Comment

brill i've just ordered
                        2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

I got it but the covers really tight don’t clip over the key fob...
                          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Nice ordered me self one

Comment

Can you still get these?

Comment

Working...
                              X