No announcement yet.

Nightscream - The 1.6 Turbo SRi Nav progression thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks my man! Was tempted to go for the 1.6 but I can't turn down the thought of the 4x4 SRI 2.0 turbo... I'm a sucker for a bigger engine . And 4x4 will sort me out for the community in the winter!

Comment

• Originally posted by elmo298 View Post
      Thanks my man! Was tempted to go for the 1.6 but I can't turn down the thought of the 4x4 SRI 2.0 turbo... I'm a sucker for a bigger engine . And 4x4 will sort me out for the community in the winter!
      No worries pal.
      If you want to get the 4 wd system watch out for haldex issues which cost a fortune to fix.

Comment

• Rear light mod - tailgate light removed

Comment

• Ramair Cone Air Filter replaced factory airbox and panel filter.
          Now it sounds awesome.
          Still not finished, custom heat shield making in progress

Comment

• 10.4" Android Display System

Purchased from Aliexpress.
            This system is much better than the factory navigation unit.

Comment

• ADAS DVR Dashcam

Plugs directly via usb into the new 10.4" Android Display System and you have to install their app to use the camera.

Special features are lane departure warning, and collision warning.

Comment

• LED Boot strip lights

Comment

• Very nice liking this.
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Reverse camera added.

Comment

• love it Ray,
                      nice one fella.
                      Chris

Comment

• Yeah looks great mate

Comment

• Did you spray the camera same as your car as it looks standard fit, tidy job mate

Comment

• Ray,
                            can you post a 'How to' for removing the extra light on the tailgate..
                            Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                              Did you spray the camera same as your car as it looks standard fit, tidy job mate
                              Cheers, No it's a black camera. Colour matches nicely please with it. The camera is also metal body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
                                Ray,
                                can you post a 'How to' for removing the extra light on the tailgate..
                                Yeah you have to remove the whole tailgate light out of the car to get to the light. It's bit stupid design really.

Comment

Working...
                                X