Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Sport, Tour, TC buttons relocated

Not quite how I expected it but will do for now.
    I like alot of your mods but this I'm not sure. Have you blank switches above now? Which would negate the mod. If you rotate 180 anti-clockwise it might fit better with the shape of the console and towards the driver, there will be a gap top and bottom? I had a VW Jetta 1.6D once with more blank switches than those that worked, filled them with switches for fogs, spots etc.

Comment

• TPMS added

Comment

• Home made custom air filter heat shield test fit

Comment

• I thought tpms was a bit of a gimmick when I got the first insignia but when it warned me about a slow'ish puncture I changed my mind. Gave me time to get to the tyre place with little fuss.

Well worth having.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            I thought tpms was a bit of a gimmick when I got the first insignia but when it warned me about a slow'ish puncture I changed my mind. Gave me time to get to the tyre place with little fuss.

Well worth having.
            Yeah great feature to have and you can check on the tyre pressure anytime and top up when it is needed

Comment

• Custom Air filter heat shield completed

Mounted on to original mounting points.

Comment

• Very nicely down, good job there

Comment

• Tidy job that.
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Some nice mods for twilight

Comment

Some nice mods for twilight

Where you get them puddle lights from?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyD View Post
                        Where you get them puddle lights from?

Cheers
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Cheers mate.

Comment

• Looking at getting this converted to LPG

Comment

Reverse camera added.
                              I have the same unit, I wanted to ask you something regarding the reverse camera, when I installed mine everything was working fine but suddenly it just shows as no signal, any ideas why?

Also can the boot logo be changed?

Comment

Going to be ordering these for minor repairs
                                https://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/Leather_Repair_Kit
                                Originally posted by sriray View Post
                                10.4" Android Display System

Purchased from Aliexpress.
                                This system is much better than the factory
                                navigation unit.
                                p

Have you got a link to a thread or video of how to install this unit please

Comment

Working...
                                X