Replacement key.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement key.....

Have only got one key with my Car was wondering how easy it is to get another??

Easy to get one but expensive. Think about £150

sigpic

Comment

Just speak to your nearest dealer and give them the code form your car pass. Deffo not cheap though.

Comment

Could I just order one of these and get a locksmith to cut the second key?

I really only want to protect myself from getting locked out of my car so central locking and immobiliser shouldn’t really matter - right?

Koola's Keyless Entry Vauxhall Opel Astra Insignia 2 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01I31YFRG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dNnmCb3MNYKZT”

Comment

It’ll unlock the car and the alarm will go, but if you left the original inside,no problem.
          why is their no second key with the car?
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry mate, that's just an empty case with a blade. You would need a complete key fob/plip, then you need it programmed.
            I hate it when these firms advertise "Keyless entry" when it just isn't! Rant over.

Comment

Well, it's keyless as in entry without inserting key into the (possibly shmuck or ice covered) lock.

Comment

You cant lock the key in the car with keyless . I thought I had done once when it was in my golf bag and put it into the boot. The boot locked when closed but the horn sounds and the drivers door is left unlocked
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                X