Insignia Grand Sport starts production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia Grand Sport starts production

Hello to MotorCarTube and a new car check. Today we present the 2017 Opel Insignia Sports Tourer, enjoy the detail view in the interior and exterior. Thanks ...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Really like the inside.. still not sure I'm outside

sigpic

Comment

Would love to see a revamped Omega series.

Comment

Estate is nice although what the hell is that interior

Comment

Well i went to Geneva on Saturday me and the Mrs to have a look at the new Insignia and others. To be honest i was not blown away by the car as i said to the Mrs very nice but it was the elite and did not look sporty enough for me might of been better in the vx line.
          So apart from that would i order one from new NO would i get one after i test drove it and liked it yes but ie demo or used one. The colour was reley nice and interior but like i said just lacked that spark it might of been because i was being rushed to have a look or something.

Just a couple of pics from Saturday

Comment

more pics

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
              Estate is nice although what the hell is that interior
              Probably brandy nappa leather...................as I have in mine. Though I do think mines nicer as I'm not keen on the check pattern on the new Insignia leather

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I'm loving it, so much so, my trusty VXLine which was going to be traded next month is staying with me one more year and I'll trade next year for one of these!

Comment

Good review here:

►Subscribe and/or bookmark our direct channel link: http://www.autogefuehl.com►German Blog: http://autogefuehl.de►Support us on Patreon: http://www.patreon.c...

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx_35Er2B3A

Hello to MotorCarTube and a new car check. Today we present the 2017 Opel Insignia Sports Tourer, enjoy the detail view in the interior and exterior. Thanks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCnv20cqbds
                    Bet you ordered yours .

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                      Bet you ordered yours .
                      I wish Ray! To get the power and spec of my current Insignia I would have to spend a fortune, over £34k which i couldn't justify. That's £9k more than I paid for my current factory ordered one....................though I did get an exceptional deal on it

Comment

When it due to launch? I'll make sure I've sold my sig by then. Don't want to sell it after it's depreciated too much.

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                          I wish Ray! To get the power and spec of my current Insignia I would have to spend a fortune, over £34k which i couldn't justify. That's £9k more than I paid for my current factory ordered one....................though I did get an exceptional deal on it
                          34K for a vauxhall i rather get a bm or jag

Comment

I think the first orders will be arriving in June or July

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              34K for a vauxhall i rather get a bm or jag
                              yeah but that would be with almost every single option, including the nappa leather. One thinh I don't like with the new Insignia is that if you have the Bose fitted, this takes up all of the spare wheel well so no option to have a spare wheel

Comment

Working...
                              X