Car
    Insignia Elite 2.8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0011728 View Post
    Incorrect. The Insignia is designed anf built by Opel in Germany.
    Vauxhall-Opel are one and the same as far as I'm concerned. When I said designed by Vauxhall, I meant Vauxhall-Opel.

2. Likes Neal_1974 liked
    Car
    67 plate Insignia grand sport Elite Nav
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    'Up Market German Brand'? Opel have being trying to do that for decades. The Omega was better than the 5 series, but didnt sway buyers. Not going to work. After the new Insignia I think from what I'm hearing, It'll be a goodbye from me. Unfortunately. And with regret. VW looking the better option. Even though I hate the bloody things.
    I have to agree, I wonít be buying the next insignia after my grand sport, Peugeot and Citroen are poorly built, not that reliable with electronics and are generally awful to drive, although to be fair they always have a good ride. My farther and sister both drive them as well as my neighbour. My neighbours older 208 convertible is the best of all 3, it was back when Peugeot built good handling cars its also simple so reliable, good looking and half decent to drive, I havenít got anything really positive to say about there newer models, The Citroen DS line look pretty funky but the reviews arenít that favourable. So I donít know 🤷*♀️ what Iíd get after although Iíve always wanted a camper van

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree 2000, opel Europe designed both there previous and latest insignia, its also a Buick regal in America and Asia, holden insignia in Australia, vauxhall here etc... its Opel/vauxhall and is built in Opels Germany factory

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My daughter has a Citroen Ds3 1.6 150bhp it looks very pretty but drinks oil, to be honest Iím happy with my insignia and I loved my Zafira 150bhp

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more onstar after 2020now under PSA wish gm hadnt sold it i defo won’t be buying another vauxhall now ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12