Forum subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum subscription

After discussion, Site Admin and all Forum admins would like to propose a weekly subscription set at £1 per week to cover the costs. This would be discounted to £50 if paid annually. It is hoped to put these plans into affect 1 month from today and anybody who hasn't subscribed by then will no longer have access to the forum or their account.

We would also like to make some exceptions. All 2017+ POTM winners would be exempt from the subscription for 1 year from the date they win the competition.

Forms of payment are still to be decided but these would include Bitcoin, PayPal and Credit/Debit card.

Thoughts from members below, please. Are you be willing to put your hand in your pocket to use this forum?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to your feedback.

The Admin Team.
    Last edited by marko301; 01-04-2017, 07:23 AM.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

*checks calendar*

Yup, thought so.

Comment

I think that's a little steep.
      Does not cost that much on other forums.

Ok. The penny has just dropped. Caught me off guard there..
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Im more than happy to pay. This forum has saved me a fortune in repairs.
        Has also cost me a fortune in mods. Lol

Still happy to pay
        The information is invaluable
        But as we paying i thing us regulars including myself should add more how tos and repair stuff. Just a thought
        Was thinking if anyone is happy for a meet up to be my camera man i can take my car to pieces and put it back together again.
        Trouble i have when doing repairs is my hands are covered in dirt or i have gloves on so cant keep taking pics and videos when im doing the repairs

Comment

£1 a week,,,cheap at half the price,,I'm all for it,especially as ,us mods would be getting a "Divi" out of it
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

How much does it cost to run the forum?
            Annually?

Comment

Vxon charge 12£ a yr
              Maybe drop the price? Like i said im happy to pay and have donated in the past on the old site. But we dont want members feeling like they are getting ripped off. Or maybe have a members only area where all the how tos are kept? I know other forums have member benefits. Are we going to get some? Stands at shows? Discounts? Etc

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
                *checks calendar*

Yup, thought so.
                Oh... It just clicked. Dont i feel stupid
                Haha. But in all honesty maybe this is a good idea

Comment

Well it's gone passed midday so.......Yes, it was an April fool.

Wasn't sure we'd catch anybody but Witty and Mo obliged.

Rest assured there are no plans to charge for using the forum!

Thanks for the laugh!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Who pays for the server space and domain etc?

Im having a slow day. April fools. Egr cooler leaking and failed attempt at replacing it. Drl and sidelight on one side stopped working and cant find the fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post

Im having a slow day. April fools. Egr cooler leaking and failed attempt at replacing it. Drl and sidelight on one side stopped working and cant find the fault.

i feel your pain buddy,
                      just washed, clayed, and waxed my siggy, and mid way through laying down the wax...it pissed it down, now i've got half a car waxed, half not and copious amounts of water every where... fuggin weather..
                      Chris

Comment

Nice and sunny here in Northampton. Bit windy but not too bad.
                        Lawn needs needs its first cut after winter. No doubt i will get the machine out and it will not start. Probs should give the mower a service this summer

Comment

It's our very own Charlie (Remember Charlie's Angels?....You never knew who the big boss was). Suffice to say, He had room on his server and kindly offered to help us out when we'd exhausted every other avenue with Enzo.

Comment

I pay for it all.

Comment

Working...
                            X