Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

I honestly don't know Dave.
    I honestly think they're just a distributor of the Chinese units.
    As when I ordered AND PAID mine, I had to wait, when I asked how much longer, they told me it had to be shipped in from China.
    They only checked the units then sent them on.
    When you Google their address in The Wirral, it shows on Google maps as a unit in a small industrial estate.

So I reckon they don't know much about them other than take your cash, order it from China and make a healthy profit doing nothing.
    I’m pretty sure this is called “drop-shipping”. Your description matches exactly what was my understanding of the practice/participants. It’s as straightforward and simple as the regular method of buying things on the interweb.

(I was lurking)

((It’s a Paisley thing))

Comment

• Are you that bored you've resorted to trawling out old posts??

Comment

• I’m an actual insomniac. It’s not fun. Long story.
        Bet yeah, I was proper down the rabbit hole there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Dersillé View Post
          I’m an actual insomniac. It’s not fun. Long story.
          Bet yeah, I was proper down the rabbit hole there.
          Not good mate....you should get a night shift job

Comment

• Lol

Comment

Lol
              Why u think I'm on here at stupid o'clock

Comment

• I thought it was just because all the sound folk were up at this time.

Comment

I thought it was just because all the sound folk were up at this time.
                  There's that too......but I'm constant nights bud

Comment

• Yuk. Total jobbie.

Comment

Yuk. Total jobbie.
                      Certainly not......suits me fine.

Comment

• Different strokes for different blokes

Comment

• Hi guys,

Hope everyone is well. I just got an android head unit for my car and I am suffering the dreaded battery drain.

Interesting thing is though I never hooked up the steering controls in the first place as I never took off the steering cover but I am still getting drain and the lights on my steering wheel light up very dim but keep turning on and off while car is off. Is this because the original wiring is plugged in should I unplug it under the steering column?

Would anybody have any recommendations on what to try I'm so confused .

Kind regards,
                          Michael NT

Comment

• I know this is an old thread I have a 2010 nav sri. installed an android head unit but have lost reversing sensor and warning tones. I see that you fitted a speaker can I ask what connector it used and was it direct into the unit or did it plug in elsewhere my sensors have power as they show on reversing camera as working but just no sound.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

• For any of you facelift owners, could you tell me how did you route the wiring loom from the drivers knee to the back of the back of the head unit in the dash? What panels need to be taken off ?

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by kursky View Post
                                For any of you facelift owners, could you tell me how did you route the wiring loom from the drivers knee to the back of the back of the head unit in the dash? What panels need to be taken off ?

Cheers.
                                I fed them in reverse if that makes sense. Sending the three connectors down towards the clutch peddle while my other hand grasps them and fed them to the silver box.

You will need to remove the stero and I removed the climate control controls for a little more room. The side trim pieces will also need to be removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X