My Limited Edition Cdti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    It looks a nice motor, any pictures of inside?

I often think should i just put the normal nuts on, when was the last time someone nicked your wheels? unless you live in a dodgy area
    I think the same, its the norm now having locks so would be odd not have it

Comment

I actually found the set I had on my old siggy, which again I had problems with but between the 2 sets I have enough nuts that the keys seem to work with so now I am paranoid I may pop some on again. I stay in a nice street and during the day cars secure at work but I know what you mean. I think vauxhalls locking nuts are just crap which is the problem. Really want to get my car in garage at night but would need to rip out workbench, shelving and other stuff and would only have 9inches eat her side and 17 inches length wise as it would only just fit but something I am considering.

Comment

It looks a nice motor, any pictures of inside?

I often think should i just put the normal nuts on, when was the last time someone nicked your wheels? unless you live in a dodgy area
        Not taken any of the inside really but new mats going in tomorrow evening after a Hoover so will take some

Comment

Well i will get to see it on Sunday

Comment

Well i will get to see it on Sunday

Alright for some,,been able to roll out of bed 5,mins before meet starts
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I am having a lay in so 2 .

To be honest i will not get much time on Sat to clean the car so might be giving it a blast in the morning

Comment

New Astra J handbrake button with chrome bit ordered today. Huge thanks to sriray for the part number I will post pics and maybe a wee how to when I get it. One thing I noticed is that the part is being sold for 20 pound on flea bay used but you can buy new with free postage for under 13 from genuine parts search. Shows how much some of these scrappies try and rip folk off.

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                  New Astra J handbrake button with chrome bit ordered today. Huge thanks to sriray for the part number I will post pics and maybe a wee how to when I get it. One thing I noticed is that the part is being sold for 20 pound on flea bay used but you can buy new with free postage for under 13 from genuine parts search. Shows how much some of these scrappies try and rip folk off.

Have you a link Graeme
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Here you go mate. www.genuinepartsearch.co.uk part number is 20843230

Comment

Also selling on breakers for £20

Comment

Fitted this at 2nd attempt today. Took 2 mins and really easy to do.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Remap done today by Ecotune In Glasgow. Gone from 168.1bhp to 201.3bhp and 287ft.lbs to 320fg.lbs after the map. I originally toyed with getting the EGR blanked or the DPF gutted but decided to just stick to map or I could have gained more.

Car feels great now a lot more responsive and none of the wee flatspots I used to notice. Economy wise I reset the trip before journey there and journey home and was showing to be up by 10 mpg to 62.7 so overall very happy.😁

Comment

Nice gains Graeme,, still not made my mind up yet...I also think you did the right thing,leaving your dpf untouched
                            Last edited by exclusiv.; 17-06-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Yeah it's just not worth the risk. I usually stick a DPF cleaning additive through every few months anyway. I still need to get the EGR off and clean it and found a power maxed diesel turbo cleaning kit I had bought for the last siggy that will keep her running well along with a full service.

Comment

Not had much time to do much of late but amassed a few bits. Just bought a set of 337 mm front brakes ( calipers, carriers, discs and pads) that have covered less than 1000 miles for a good price. New genuine vx bootliner, led side repeaters, led number plate lights, new bright white interior bulbs, new mac guard locking wheel nuts, projector puddle lights and piper cross air filter. Guy I bought the brakes for has irmscher sideskirts, 15mm eibach spacers that have only done same mileage as the brakes which I am mulling over as well.

Will get some pics up as I get to adding the stuff. Brakes I am going to leave til next year when I plan to get the bigger rears as well as I have not long fitted my mtecs.

Comment

Working...
                                X