My Limited Edition Cdti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
    Not had much time to do much of late but amassed a few bits. Just bought a set of 337 mm front brakes ( calipers, carriers, discs and pads) that have covered less than 1000 miles for a good price. New genuine vx bootliner, led side repeaters, led number plate lights, new bright white interior bulbs, new mac guard locking wheel nuts, projector puddle lights and piper cross air filter. Guy I bought the brakes for has irmscher sideskirts, 15mm eibach spacers that have only done same mileage as the brakes which I am mulling over as well.

Will get some pics up as I get to adding the stuff. Brakes I am going to leave til next year when I plan to get the bigger rears as well as I have not long fitted my mtecs.
    Is he selling those parts you mentioned? I'd take the Irmy side skirts if he has them,

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Is he selling those parts you mentioned? I'd take the Irmy side skirts if he has them,
      Think he is buddy I will send him a message for you.

Comment

Thanks Graeme

Comment

Not updated this for ages and not really done too much to the car until recently. Had my 337mm front discs fitted a month or so ago so today got my hands on a set of wheels for the winter seeing as my steel structure ones won't fit.

Comment

Pretty good with sexy rims , it's look like it will takeoff.
            But are you driving 60 miles everyday to work !!!! It's a long way distance.

Comment

Looks nice bud but what car did the last owner trade it in for ??

Comment

Lovely car mate.

I can remember when John bought this insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Lovely car mate.

I can remember when John bought this insignia.
                  he used to be an active member on the other site
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Yeah I miss old members when they sell up and move on. That's why I always remind them they're welcome to stay after the drop the leaving bombshell.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      Before my time Dave....I still had the vectra

Comment

Not posted in here for a wee while as not really had much to update . Had considered a change but recently got talked into showing the car with a club at the Scottish car show and have got the bug to start tweaking things. Few pics of the results of hours of polishing.

Comment

Unplanned mod. Some scrote has clipped my car [emoji2959][emoji2959]

Comment

Let me guess...the b45t4rd didn't leave their number and offer to pay for the damage.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Arseholes Graeme,,hope its a quick fix ……. could be worse ,you could have done it yourself,by hitting a boulder that stops the trucks mounting the kerb at work,,,,like me last week

and...…...ive a reverse camera
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Aye no note or anything. The majority will polish out but there's bits down to the primer. I have a scuff under my front splitter and a few bad stone chips so I suppose it's an excuse to get the bumper sprayed but just wish people would just own up when they did something or as you say Mark leave a wee note. Sorry Dave just read your post again there. What a nightmare I had to get a wheel refurbed few weeks ago as I managed to clip the back passenger one on a boulder.

Comment

Working...
                                X