Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just don't do what I did

Comment

• For the front , I've not tried the back yet, I push the jack right under, there is like a welded box thingy with a whole in it ,

That's what I've used, I'm as car knolagable as you

Comment

• Originally posted by the gas man View Post
        For the front , I've not tried the back yet, I push the jack right under, there is like a welded box thingy with a whole in it ,

That's what I've used, I'm as car knolagable as you
        I am clueless to be honest mate, I know a lot of stuff but when it comes to practical side of things I barely know where to start and when I do I break something

Comment

• Hey guys had both my skirts cracked when a garage jacked it up. Repaired by a body shop obviously filled and resprayed and was back to mint by the eye. But I knew when I was washing it etc it wasnt 100 percent but good enough

Comment

• Do the TPMS sensors have batteries in them that you can replace? I am getting no readings after 30 mile trip home from work the other day after refitting the wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
              Do the TPMS sensors have batteries in them that you can replace? I am getting no readings after 30 mile trip home from work the other day after refitting the wheels?
              throw away and replace mate,im afraid
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                Do the TPMS sensors have batteries in them that you can replace? I am getting no readings after 30 mile trip home from work the other day after refitting the wheels?
                Weird that they all went kaput.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                  Weird that they all went kaput.
                  It is a bit. Before i fitted the winters I had one wheel playing uo. Will try disconnecting the battery at work tomorrow and see if it resets itself if not I will need to add a set of sensors to my list of stuff to get.

As always cheers for replies guys

Comment

• Worth a try pal

Comment

• Looks like preface and fibreglass....but the skirts are the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        Watching them mate cheers.

Comment

• For the price and the difficulty in finding them second hand you would be able to sell the spare and probably get most of your money back

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            For the price and the difficulty in finding them second hand you would be able to sell the spare and probably get most of your money back
                            Good idea that mate.

Comment

• Washed the vans this morning so be rude not to give the car a bath as well [emoji16]

Comment

• Looking good pal

Comment

Working...
                                X