No announcement yet.

My Limited Edition Cdti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes Graeme ,hit a boulder at work last week,,chipped a few inches of paint from rear vx line skirt..easy fix I hope ,got all the stuff to repair it,,but weather isn't playing ball
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Here's hoping mate. Think I will try a DIY fix myself at least I can make it look bit better and if it doesn't work I am no worse off.

Comment

Ouch

Lousy b45t4rd.

Hope the tw4t gets it back 10 fold mate.
        Last edited by marko301; 02-08-2019, 07:06 AM. Reason: Naughty Rab didn't mast tw4t ;)

Comment

New rear discs and pads, rear shocks and winter wheels fitted.

Comment

Very nice motor mate 👍

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2f55ac3b18409a4779fd3499aef08f79.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	243846

Graeme,,fancy a swap
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Dave I had those on mine for 2 years had to get rid when I upgraded my front brakes.

Comment

Woohoo. Irmscher grille ordered and on it's way [emoji16]. Close to getting a set of irmscher eibach springs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                      Woohoo. Irmscher grille ordered and on it's way [emoji16]. Close to getting a set of irmscher eibach springs as well.
                      Good choice. I'm afraid it's a bumper off job, but pretty simple after that -

Name:	IMG-3053.jpg
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	243847

Name:	IMG-3052.jpg
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	243848

Name:	IMG-3054.jpg
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	243849
                      2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Yeah I fitted a vxr backing to mine couple of years ago so looking forward to that pain . Your car looks amazing with it on. I will probably wait til the winters over and fit mine when I pop my 20s back on.

Comment

Not updated this for a while, not done much to be honest gave it a good wash and decon and then a hand polish and got some UHD wax on. Got stuff together to give a full machine polish and then maybe put ceramic coating on. Calipers painted and irmscher wheels back on by end of this weekend. Next up after that will be to get my irmy grille from mates garage and fit although slightly tempted to just do the chrome bits black and keep the vxr one.....[emoji848][emoji848]

Comment

Not updated this for a while, not done much to be honest gave it a good wash and decon and then a hand polish and got some UHD wax on. Got stuff together to give a full machine polish and then maybe put ceramic coating on. Calipers painted and irmscher wheels back on by end of this weekend. Next up after that will be to get my irmy grille from mates garage and fit although slightly tempted to just do the chrome bits black and keep the vxr one.....[emoji848][emoji848]
                            Gorgeous.....there's them bloody wheels again

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              Gorgeous.....there's them bloody wheels again
                              Looks like everyone is teasing you with their wheels rab.
                              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

tempted to just do the chrome bits black and keep the vxr one.....[emoji848][emoji848]
                                And sell the irmy one to me haha

Comment

Working...
                                X