My Limited Edition Cdti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
    Washed the vans this morning so be rude not to give the car a bath as well [emoji16]
    I like those wheels
    I haven't ever saw an insignia with those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      I like those wheels
      I haven't ever saw an insignia with those.
      Irmscher Turbostars,,very rare,and very expensive
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Irmscher Turbostars,,very rare,and very expensive
        Really suits the car nicely

Comment

• Here's a spare

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
            That one has been up and down in price it came up a month ago as I was watching it for £56 but by time I logged in it was up again and the other day it was over £100. I had a sapre, well still have, however I had a blow out last year and there's a hole like a bullet has gone in it.

Comment

• Gave the winter wheels a clean up although I need to get tar remover for them. Using and abusing work time as much as possible [emoji16]

Comment

Gave the winter wheels a clean up although I need to get tar remover for them. Using and abusing work time as much as possible [emoji16]
                Which stuff did you use?

Comment

• Gave it a quick going over with autosmart smart wheels then used bilt banner korrisol fallout remover. Still bad for tar so I need to do that.

One thing I would say is if anyone gets this stuff it's brilliant but absolutely stinks as most of these fallout removers do. You could still smell it outside where I done it at work a day later.
                  Last edited by Graeme1975; 23-04-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Tried disconnecting battery today in the hoep the TPMS sensors might reset but sadly not wierd that all 4 have gone but they have probably been on the car for 6 years so not bad I guess. Another £160 to add to the planned outlay coming up [emoji19]

Comment

• Comment

• Bloody hell mate good find my e baying skills must be getting worse as all the sets I found were £160.

Cheers for that [emoji16]

Comment

Bloody hell mate good find my e baying skills must be getting worse as all the sets I found were £160.

Cheers for that [emoji16]
                          No worries Graeme

Comment

• Ordered 4 of these today mate, cheers again for the link [emoji106]

Comment

• Got car in for service today and brother in law has had a look and my damaged sideskirt while it's up on the ramps. Good news is the skirt is just a crack that will be repairable but the bad news is the sill is pushed in behind it so will need reapiring. Lesson learned....

Comment

Working...
                              X