No announcement yet.

New Insignia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too keen on that rear skirt....lines look very sharp. And the panel for the towing hook has been removed from the front bumper........................has it broken down already

Pretty sure that you press the bottom of the rear badge for opening, but on the Tourer you can open the tailgate by waving your foot under the rear bumper................ a shadow or light shows you where to wave your foot
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by p3tchy View Post
      Not really fussed about the cost of tires, they are a consumable. They need replacing when they get worn out.
      Not just wear and tear......
      Just before Christmas my Astra got a double rear puncture.
      £400 for two new ones.
      The punctured tyres still had 5-6mm on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        Pretty sure that you press the bottom of the rear badge for opening, but on the Tourer you can open the tailgate by waving your foot under the rear bumper................ a shadow or light shows you where to wave your foot
        Let's hope they did a better job then Skoda: Saw a guy trying to open the boot of his Octavia needed 3-4 kicks before it opened. Closing was even harder, after each kick he did 2 steps away from the car to realize it didn't close and walked back. After 4 attempts he give up and used the remote key... Was funny to look at

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
          Let's hope they did a better job then Skoda: Saw a guy trying to open the boot of his Octavia needed 3-4 kicks before it opened. Closing was even harder, after each kick he did 2 steps away from the car to realize it didn't close and walked back. After 4 attempts he give up and used the remote key... Was funny to look at
          Aaahhh.....modern technology.

Comment

If that is the VXLine kit, I won't be getting a VXLine - looks pants. Looks far sleeker, smoother and appealing without.

Comment

i think the grandland is better looking if im honest. doesnt look as nice

Comment

I see the indicators are STILL normal bulbs rather than LED,.... why?!?! also, the Matrix LED headlights I think are not a standard feature unless you've got the Elite...

Comment

led indicators at the front only i think like the astra
                  even if they don't have the matrix light standard they should have projectors so hids can be retrofitted and it looks better, that's one good thing they did with the facelift insignia

Comment

Top spec models always get the better headlights.
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Still gutted the VXLine kit looks crap.... why have they given this design aspect to the YTS?!?!?! facelift kit looks fab, this new one looks like it's had a trip to Halfords. Think I'll be getting the Elite

Comment

Mental money hahaha

Comment

i know tell me about it. i never get why the second hand value of the siggy is so low though as their a big well specced car, which ok come with some faults but all cars have there issues not they

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                            i know tell me about it. i never get why the second hand value of the siggy is so low though as their a big well specced car, which ok come with some faults but all cars have there issues not they
                            I think this is all media driven. It's all personal preferences of course, but I simply cannot see where the Mondeo is better than the Insignia. First off, my VXLine looks far more attractive inside and out than the Mondeo, it's very smooth, fairly quick, VERY economical, not too badly equipped - only issue is some questionable materials choices near the gearstick which appear to be a little on the cheap side, other than that, I think it is a much better car. Clarkson had a deep hatred of anything Vauxhall up until probably 3 years ago where on Topgear he admitted VX were then the only manufacturer with a full range of great cars. So his input in the motoring world over the last 20 years probably hasn't helped either.

saying that, looking on Autotrader for some new Insignias (non on yet of course, there are some 66 Plate VXLines for sale at £22-£24k!! Mine was only a few months old when I bought her but only paid £14k. Wonder if they're going back up in value?!?.... Still, better to buy a new shape rather than Facelift as they are £2k cheaper new!!

Comment

Working...
                            X