Xcarlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xcarlink

Bit of a longshot, but as the title says I'm after a XCARLINK for the NAVI 600. Hopefully someone has a spare lying around
    C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

What's is XCARLINK

Comment

Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
      What's is XCARLINK
      you attach it to your existing headunit allowing for the screen to be used for reverse camera.

C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

just bought one £210 so i doubt if you will find any one with one hanging around

Comment

Originally posted by gordsinsignia View Post
          just bought one £210 so i doubt if you will find any one with one hanging around
          thread is 2 years old mate ,,, and,pondy on here has just sold one,,140 I think
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

xcarlink

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            thread is 2 years old mate ,,, and,pondy on here has just sold one,,140 I think
            didnt notice thread was 2 years and if some one has just sold one and someone has bought one for £140 good luck to them , mine was still £210

Comment

Working...
            X