• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I can have it on mine as I have no projection icon

Comment

Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
      Is Android auto available for the pre facelift, navi 600
      My theory is you buy one of these interface box so you can display external source onto the factory screen

And one of these adaptors to miracast on to the display, the good thing is you dont need a active wifi connection to do it. It provide wifi direct connection

Only thing is you have control everything from your phone. You can use voice control i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Stepdavi View Post
        Nav is satnav traffic is list in order of how close traffic jams are. However unless it's a traffic jam visable from space it rarely picks any up
        Oh it will do soon, they now know where you are, where you are going and in which direction, it knows when you're stopped or slow moving and will update the servers.

The more people that get auto systems on line the more accurate it will get, isn't that great.

But then, unlike a bog o sat nav using Google maps nav is a two way feed, they know who is logged in, where they are going and how fast. And we all know how Google and the like make money, by selling your info. So work knows how many miles and how long that trip took and the Mrs knows where you are.

She sees you passing Tesco and asks you to get milk n bread!

Or its integrated with your phone audio and camera too, and your live feed dash cams, and she sees you dogging and tells you get on ya bike!

Add the powers that be, freedom of info access from the internet, you know in case of terrorists, and you can now be watched how fast, where, when, who else is around you, dashcam ANPR network of everyone, GPS location and speed POI location, 2 violations and you get auto speed limited*

Next it'll be GoogleNow,Amazon Electro, Apple Siily, MS Cotina in the car, handy listening and watching everything devices in the car, let me know if the roads are clear...

*ooh android headunit, install an app and an OBD and it'll connect to the ECU....

I see you're playkng Rae Stremmund in the car, Google doesnt see a legit download for that, I see you have a passenger, their seatbelt is in and pressure on the seat, do you have a PRS license to play music to them?

And all this in 1984, it's the future I'm tellin ya, just a bit late.......

Comment

To be honest I bought a 2016 Facelifted Siggy with the 8" touch screen but talking to salesman, i noticed a scratch across the screen
          I told him i was not very happy at all, as car was excellent in all other ways, then I enquired about AA and AC, the Apple
          Carplay was enabled in settings but no sign of AA, again I told him how miffed I was, then he said they had a SRI at
          another branch and would swap out screens, I went back to pickup car, and screen was like new, and AA was now enabled
          in settings, BINGO, happy bunny now, I believe AA was only a enabled post March 2016 ??

Comment

I have projection on my screen, but not android auto - so is the projection only for Crapple?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB87 View Post
              I have projection on my screen, but not android auto - so is the projection only for Crapple?
              If you can't turn on Android Auto in settings then you don't have it. The good news is if you have the ability to use Apple Car Play, a software update at a Vauxhall dealer will enable Android Auto.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I will have to enquire with my local Opel Main Stealer about the upgrade then

Cheers

Comment

About £100. Most cars after June 2016 had CP and AA

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

same as mine m8 you need a update that will cost as long has you have the apple you can upgrade to android

Comment

Working...
                    X