• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...android auto

First impressions well worth the hassle getting it

pick mine up 16 plate on Wednesday , but I don't think I saw that icon

when I did the test drive ,

Comment

whats the 2 icons nav and traffic do ( dare I ask silly question)

thought they were all the same i.e to do with the satnav

Comment

Nav is satnav traffic is list in order of how close traffic jams are. However unless it's a traffic jam visable from space it rarely picks any up

Comment

well picked the car up today really imprest with it so far

looks like I can only find apple play in settings so looks like I havnt got the update

so will look int it in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by valhalla12 View Post
            well picked the car up today really imprest with it so far

looks like I can only find apple play in settings so looks like I havnt got the update

so will look int it in the near future

Ask them to do it for you, since you bought the car expecting to have Android Auto!

Comment

i have the same sat nav as that on a 63 plate is that something i could have?

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                i have the same sat nav as that on a 63 plate is that something i could have?
                No unfortunately not, it's only the 2016 cars with the 'Projection' icon on the home screen.

Comment

ho much did you pay to get it done ?

been stuck in evan halshaws for 2 hours getting the adblue update

asked how much to get android auto put on and they said £95 and it would take 2hrs to do

Comment

Is Android auto available for the pre facelift, navi 600

Comment

Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
                      Is Android auto available for the pre facelift, navi 600
                      No
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I've got a 65 plate with the same sat nav but no projection icon can mine be updated

Comment

looking at another thread I think you need this icon to have it done

but I don't know why it cant just be reflashed to new firmware

abit like windows ?

Comment

Hopefully the russian enthusiast be able to crack it.

Comment

if I decided to get this and dropped something like tom tom with speed cameras on my phone

would this work on android auto or is it only certain apps that work

Comment

Working...
                              X