Insignia Front Bumper Spoiler Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia Front Bumper Spoiler Lip

Ebay mate ,some oem ones sometimes come up,and there's some fiberglass copies also on
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

You can get it on eBay, dealers or on here some times if you wait. I had a rear spoiler fitted on my previous car that cost be £120. So I'm guessing is roughly the same. You can paint and fit yourself. As the spoiler is at the bottom of the car it doesn't matter if the paint job is not perfect.

Comment

Mista_X, on 07 October 2014 - 08:52 PM, said:
      Hi Folks

Where can I find a front bumper spoiler lip ( as shown below ) to put onto my 2.0L CDTi Sri 2009 Saloon siggy ?

I recently took the gamble and purchased the whole fibreglass kit. Had it painted and fitted for 350 so just the front I think you would be looking at 100 - 150 painted and fitted. Oh and I think it looks the nuts and unless you look very close you cant tell any different
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X