After market reversing camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After market reversing camera

Has anyone fitted one of these to there car before? Any ideas on where the screen would go? I have a fairly basic 300 radio in mine

Got one on mine, but I have the DVD800 and the cam is connected to the nav screen.

You can get them with their own screen, a few I have seen have got a screen integrated into the rear view mirror which looks quite good.

Comment

After market reversing camera

I'm the same as acevuk but take a look at exclusiv. Thread 'my bi turbo'. He has one set up to his rear view mirror I believe .
      sigpic

Comment

Heres a link to what I have,,been faultless for 18 months in my car

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks for the info Dave.

Comment

No probs matey ,,,forgot to mention,mine is wired,,you can get wireless versions too,,saves running a cable from camera,through the car upto the mirror
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

You got a picture of the rear of your car dave? I didnt know this was so easy to add

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                No probs matey ,,,forgot to mention,mine is wired,,you can get wireless versions too,,saves running a cable from camera,through the car upto the mirror
                Hello Dave just curious did you install yours yourself ?

Comment

Originally posted by L33MC View Post

Hello Dave just curious did you install yours yourself ?
                  Yes mate,I will have,but that car is long gone now ...got factory cam on present one

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Yes mate,I will have,but that car is long gone now ...got factory cam on present one

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk
                    Ah right

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201213_195026.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	279525Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201213_195917.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	279526
                      I recently joined the insignia club, had no reverse cam and the wifey said it was a must. Opted for the clip on rear mirror option and a car spark supplied and fitted.... Does the job but if I'm honest I'm looking to upgrade the camera for night and have it centred.
                      Looking to get a new head unit so I've dab, sat nav, Bluetooth etc so saving for the teyes one and will get a new cam at the same time.
                      For now it works and the wife is happy.
                      (just wish I could have fitted it myself)

Comment

A few more in the scottish sunshine.. Excuse the dirt on the car.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201214_094948.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	279549Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201214_091745.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	279550

Comment

I could show you mine in the Scottish sunshine but I don't wanna embarrass myself with how filthy my car is

Comment

Working...
                          X