Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stormbringer55 View Post
    Ebay thead
    I've used the same seller for these kinda things - he in Scotland and he makes sure the sensors are pre programmed.

looks like you'll need to visit the garage mate.

Comment

Do you have a link for him

Comment

Originally posted by Stormbringer55 View Post
        Do you have a link for him

Comment

Mine was was in this morning to have the NSR sensor I had fitted coded
          pick it up and all ok
          Attached Files

Comment

When I got to Potters Bar as I came up the slip road onto the roundabout to get fuel the low fuel light came on and so did the TPM warning symbol the sensor on the NSR was showing no reading again and has stayed off.
            The garage are now ordering a genuine sensor from Vauxhall and the guy to code it again .
            Just glad I'm not paying for all this.

Comment

Just had a call going back
              But in the meantime just been out to get fuel and it's working again
              Will!take it back tomorrow to get it checked The Garage said they have never had one that hasn't had to have the sensor matched to the car they said self learning is for the tyre pressure

Comment

Update
                finally got car back in today

The sensor hasn't been working at all for the last few days
                They fitted a genuine Vauxhall /Opel sensor today On the drive home tonight about 18 miles all is well
                Tomorrow I am doing a trip to Exeter and back via Poole and Sidmouth around 530 miles so will see if is now fixed .

I
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X