whistling noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whistling noise

lads, ive not long had my pre-facelift 2011 insignia and on the whole happy with it, the only issue I have is a whistling noise coming from my right hand side whilst driving on the motorway. it only occurs whilst driving at speed and most of my miles are motorway miles. im not sure if its coming from my drivers door or the rear door, its quite hard to pin down. was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what the issue turned out to be. was wondering if it could be door rubber seals or something along those lines.

any help would be appreciated

nick

I have the same problem on mine but I also have a damaged bottom on my wing mirror and I assume it's coming in through there

Comment

What do the door seals look like.

Comment

Checked them and seem intact, no splits etc

Comment

Check how many bolts are holding the mirror on...well known that some only have two bolts but there is a hole for a third which causes wind noise..

I thought this was only on pre facelift but my facelift had the hole on the N/S mirror which made a whistling noise..

Plugged the hole with silicon ...job done..

Comment

i have same whistling noise on rear passenger side

My black Insignia

Comment

Hi. I have fixed it on my car.
              You must check the vertical thing in the middle of rear door. If you have whistle from back door, you need to disassemble rear door and pool it up so it come all up to the end of it fitting.

Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia.

Comment

check solution there https://translate.google.ru/translat...-text=&act=url

Comment

Working...
                X