X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the plastic rivet things under the car

sigpic

Comment

Appreciate the help mate only one I need to find is the one neat passenger wheel , had one that was stripped in wheel arch so spent a while trying to get it off with a set of grips

Comment

Does the bumper need to come off or can i tilt it forward? Need to fit my irmy grill too. Been a bit busy lately with the new born and work

Comment

People have done it just tilting the bumper forward but I found it so much easier with the bumper off

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JeffrB View Post
            Appreciate the help mate only one I need to find is the one neat passenger wheel , had one that was stripped in wheel arch so spent a while trying to get it off with a set of grips
            It's under the car. Get down at the front and look underneath towards passenger wheel

sigpic

Comment

No it doesn't Mo,,you can get it changed,tilted forward,,but be prepared for some lost skin off ya knuckles
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thats good to know. As i dont have a second pair of hands to help dont wana risk taking the bumper off and dropping it and messing up the paint work. So tilt forward will have to do. I'll remember to wear my gloves. Saved my knuckles many times

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                  It's under the car. Get down at the front and look underneath towards passenger wheel
                  Thanks very much for all your help tonight mate , Much appreciated .
                  It's on finally

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

looks great mate!

Comment

I fitted my grill with the bumper still on

Comment

Impressed... I know a few people who have done it with bumper on but I found unclipping the grill with the bumper off hard enough let alone doing it on.

sigpic

Comment

I was in two minds about doing it on but was worried I snapped a clip or something and new one wouldn't sit right

Comment

Joined the club......

Thanks for the help.

Comment

looks great that mate

Comment

Working...
                                X