2012 insignia select service schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 insignia select service schedule

Hi all I am new to this group and opel ownership in general. After I bought my 2012 insignia select 2.0L turbo diesel wagon I noticed that I didn't have a maintenance schedule included in it. I have been fighting with Holden Aus for them to give it to me but its like pulling teeth. Is this normal that they are not included?

Does anyone have one as I am desperate to know exactly what I have to do and when? TIA and any help is much apperciated!!![emoji2]

Enginecode or more specific modell and i will try to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekaa View Post
      Enginecode or more specific modell and i will try to help you.
      Thanks Ekaa not to sure what you mean by engine code but I will give you all I got. Engine no: A20DTH17A28703

It is a 2012 opel insignia select sports wagon. It has a 2.0L 4cyl turbo diesel engine.

Thanks for that if you need any more info just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmatt16 View Post
        Thanks Ekaa not to sure what you mean by engine code but I will give you all I got. Engine no: A20DTH17A28703

It is a 2012 opel insignia select sports wagon. It has a 2.0L 4cyl turbo diesel engine.

Thanks for that if you need any more info just let me know.
        I will check this in the morning, will get back ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekaa View Post
          I will check this in the morning, will get back ASAP.
          Any luck Ekaa?? Once again your help is massively apperciated

Comment

Originally posted by Dmatt16 View Post
            Any luck Ekaa?? Once again your help is massively apperciated
            Sorry, i have only manage to find it in Swedish

Comment

Thats all good if you can send that through i can just use translate

Comment

Hi all,
                Like Dmatt I am a new Insignia owne.
                Does someone know what is the schedule interval for cam-belt ?
                Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Daniel View Post
                  Hi all,
                  Like Dmatt I am a new Insignia owne.
                  Does someone know what is the schedule interval for cam-belt ?
                  Thank you.
                  100,000 mls or 6 yrs I think,,but wouldn't leave it that long myself
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I was talking to an ex-VX mechanic. Had a guy in who's belt had gone at 80,000 miles and Vx didn't want to know as their 100,000 was only advised. So as above around 80,000 I'd get belts and water pump done.

It's one of the deciding factors on mine going now before I hit 80,000 😂

Comment

Thanks for answers.

The car has about 90000 miles and 5 years. Could be a good idea to change the belts and water pomp.

Many thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                      X