No announcement yet.

Steering fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all mine has done is screen went blank a few times, and then hasn't done it for over a year, also start stop would not allow restart at some lights once. Called recovery, showed him the problem and it started!... been fine since.

Comment

did you get this sorted?

Comment

alrite mate. i had spoken to the dealer but because it did not come back on again after the engine had been turned off then there would probably be no trace of it in the log of the ecu. think it must have been just one of those things to be honest as the car drives without fault at all. just been watching a review of the new siggy and if im honest i think the older verison is so better looking with the vx line. new model just looks so samey samey if you understand that

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
          alrite mate. i had spoken to the dealer but because it did not come back on again after the engine had been turned off then there would probably be no trace of it in the log of the ecu. think it must have been just one of those things to be honest as the car drives without fault at all. just been watching a review of the new siggy and if im honest i think the older verison is so better looking with the vx line. new model just looks so samey samey if you understand that
          I have to agree, the current VXLine is very noticeable, the bodykit fits nice and flush and makes a marked difference and improvement. The new VXLine looks all wrong. The wheels are not big enough, and the bodykit looks like the car has been through Halfords and picked up the cheapest plastic crap it could find. Who on earth designed this VXLine needs a poke in the eyes. I'll be going for an Elite NAV with 20" wheels and a VXLine interior, or maybe even just a standard SRI with the 20" wheels and VXLine interior.... anything to NOT have that bodykit..... OR ..... an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
            I have to agree, the current VXLine is very noticeable, the bodykit fits nice and flush and makes a marked difference and improvement. The new VXLine looks all wrong. The wheels are not big enough, and the bodykit looks like the car has been through Halfords and picked up the cheapest plastic crap it could find. Who on earth designed this VXLine needs a poke in the eyes. I'll be going for an Elite NAV with 20" wheels and a VXLine interior, or maybe even just a standard SRI with the 20" wheels and VXLine interior.... anything to NOT have that bodykit..... OR ..... an Alfa
            after this siggy i wont have another vauxhall ive had far too many over the years i fancy a 5 series or an A6 something like that, i must say though i do find the new alfa very very good looking specially in alfa red

Comment

Working...
            X