Alternator/Battery HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickosnose View Post
    Somewhere in the back of my mine someone had problems with an aftermarket alternator before...think the original ones send out a certain signal that the car looks for..
    A new genuine Vauxhall alternator from the main dealership has been fitted so we shall see drove it home last night and literally up the road today and no problems so far let's see

Comment

Originally posted by Janey View Post

A new genuine Vauxhall alternator from the main dealership has been fitted so we shall see drove it home last night and literally up the road today and no problems so far let's see
      Janey, I have the same problem as you did. Did it work for you having the genuine Vauxhall alternator fitted?

Thank you

Comment

I’ve just had a new alternator fitted, non gm aftermarket made by WAI. Works fine, been monitoring it since fitting as I got 140a version as opposed to the 100a fitted to the car. But no issues at all.

Upgrades/Mods Done:
        Gentex Genk2 Auto Dipping Mirror Fitted,Mio MiVue 826 Dash Camera Hardwired, Parking Sensors Fitted, Private Plates Fitted, Interior Lights Upgraded to LED (Done Lights/Footwell Lights/Boot Lights(Second Boot Light Added)), Reversing Lights upgraded to LED, Numberplate Lights Upgraded to LED, Power Point with USB added to boot, Custom Car mats, Headlight bulbs upgraded to NOVSIGHT 9012 LED Headlight Bulbs 50W 10000LM 6500k, Reversing Camera, Map Update (2019 Maps), Unlocked Hidden Dash menu’s, Heko Wind Deflectors, Genuine Vauxhall Mud Flaps Front & Rear, Boot Storage Nets. Front LED Fog Lights (Oushi H10 12000 Lumens 6000k), Space Saver Spare Wheel & Tools, Alloy Wheels Refurb & Callipers Painted (Blue), HMI 2.5 Control Unit (All upgraded by Plasma), LED Dynamic Side Indicator Repeaters, VX Line Flat Botton Steering Wheel, Home Fabricated Boot Risers, Chrome Door Pins, Upgraded Brake Discs x4 (Juretek, Vented, Drilled, Grooved), Upgraded Pads (Mintex Performance)

Ordered Mods:

Planned Mods:
        Re-Map, LED Indicator, LED Fog Light Rear, Rear diffuser Opel insignia Vauxhall car Styling Diffüser rear body kit Spoiler, K&N Air Filter, Exhaust
        MORE TO FOLLOW, WATCH THIS

Comment

Working...
        X