No announcement yet.

My 66 plate Vx Line Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'd know about them before ordering my new grand sport I would have got them, have you put them in the doors as well for puddle lights?

Comment

Nice little touch when opening doors now

Comment

Nice touch

Comment

I wonder if they do this mod for the new insignia grand sport as the light in now in the mirrors?

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
            I wonder if they do this mod for the new insignia grand sport as the light in now in the mirrors?
            It's only in the mirrors on the Elite I think. Easy to put them in the bottom of the doors though. You can get the small round ones that come with a cutting drill. Then you just need to tap into existing wires (the ambient lighting one would do).
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I have an grand sport elite nav on order (nov) delivery. Think I'd be to scared �� to cut holes in my new car

Comment

Yeah I'm not bothering to fit them on mine. I had them on my facelift. They looked good.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

They do look �� but im not going take a skew driver to my new ��

Comment

The new car thing does wear off after a couple of months been at mine with screwdrivers and spanners its only a lump of steel

Comment

This is true but must confess to not touching my 64 plate current insignia elite nav encase i mess it up

Comment

What ambient lighting Marko?

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                          What ambient lighting Marko?

This https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...SRi-Nav/page13

Comment

Working...
                          X