Remove Insignia/turbo logo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Insignia/turbo logo's

Does somebody know the right way to remove the insignia and turbo badge on the backside and if there are any holes behind it? Or is it just taped?

Just sticky taped on
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hot water or hair dryer to soften the glue and slowly pull it off

Comment

I got cotton and run the cotton behind the badge. Then used sticky stuff remover and a clay mitt to get rid of all the residue

Comment

Thanks everybody!

Comment

I've used fishing line also to slide behind the badge once heated to pull it away

Comment

I used the hot water trick on last cars but a year in with this one and I have still to do the de badge. I am getting too lazy ...

Comment

That's defenitely a lot better without the logo's!

Comment

pour warm water over then with a plastic card pref not your credit card store card or the like just slide in and they come off

Comment

Hair dryer then fishing line
                    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

I hear dental floss is another good one.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Did mine with a hair dryer and coton sew cord. Comes off quickly...

Insignia 2012 1.4 Turbo 140HP.
                        Led DRL, megawhite headlight 6000K, Led numberplate, Led reverse light. 19inch OEM alloys, chrome handles, plastidipped grill, OEM rear-side window shades, LED pack interior lights, chrome vents...

Comment

Working...
                        X