Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi all, new owner of 60 plate ecoflex estate, sorry, sports tourer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, new owner of 60 plate ecoflex estate, sorry, sports tourer!

Hi all, I am new to the world of Insignias, so lots to learn about the engines used, models. Had a look on Parker's for some info but it only showed the post facelift versions

Hi, I've just bought a 61 estate, sorry Sports Tourer!

Mine is EcoFlex too, that option is: stop/start eco tech, 10mm lower chassis and a smoother plastic under tray to cut down on wind resistance and efficiency, and more importantly VED!

Comment

Mine doesn't have the stop start, what's your insurance like? My renewal is due next month and I have been quoted £717, after some haggling, that's with break down cover, I am 39, full no claims and it's parked on the drive in quiet old Andover, sounds quite steep.

Comment

£680

43yrs old parked on drive with class one business use. 25k a year.
        3 point fixed penalty notice.

Tesco.

Comment

Hi $cott,

You should find lots of info on here. Any specific questions, don't be afraid to ask. There's always someone happy to answer!

Are you going to show us some picture?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Comment

Welcome aboard mate. Plenty of info and advice on here.

Insurance wise I am 42 car parked on driveway and do 18k a year, no points and mods declared £320 per year.

Comment

Hello and welcome

Im 39 and mine is a 60 plate tourer elite nav ecoflex and insurance is £400 a year with esure parked out on the road.
                Tesco who i was with wanted £580 i was like on your bike

Comment

Faux direct am with this year 45, 10 yrs no claims all mods stated (and as you know my car is heavily modified). I shop around swiftcover tried charging me 650 and AA wanted over 700 so 571 fully comp and car on drive
                  They wont insure your sound system though but they will do everything else.

Comment

Welcome pal. Cant beat a good tourer

I think my insurance was about £450 but that includes the wife, 14 years NCB parked on the road.

Comment

Working...
                    X