Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing mirror question

As above.
    Drivers door remove the speaker cover and their is a plug that plugs into the wing mirror. Does this just yank out or it held with clips/lugs?

Cheers

Exclusiv. Will be able to answer this when he sees the post. He has just taken one of his mirrors of this week

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it has a small clip,,press in and pull
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Yeah it has a small clip,,press in and pull
        cheers buddy

as you look at the plug where is the clip that needs to be pressed? having hands like shovels is not always good

Comment

The top I think,,,I only did it Monday too,,,comes out pretty easy though,,,why you removing it ?
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            The top I think,,,I only did it Monday too,,,comes out pretty easy though,,,why you removing it ?
            am going to put in a little led to show when a regen is happening and rather than cut/splice wires am going to use the block connector like in the end of this video

Tutorial pokazujący jak zainstalować diodę sygnalizującą wypalanie DPF / FAP w Oplu Insignia / Vauxhall Insignia / Buick Regalmusic: Leslie's Strut - John De...

Comment

In know this is an old thread but I need to take the complete mirror off my 2010 reg insignia, before I go ripping bits off the door can anyone point me in the right direction as to where the bolts are and what wiring I need to take out.
              I'm having problems with both mirrors not working, have checked fuses and now want to check the wiring where it enters the door from the inside of the wing, I also have movement in the drivers side mirror so maybe the motor is buggered !.

Comment

Working...
              X