Indicators in wing mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicators in wing mirrors

Anyone wanting to fit these to their mirrors,,I have the strips I have cut out of my mirror body's to accommodate the indicators,,these will do as a template to cut your own,to do the mod
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

I bet it was easy to cut them , then you tough it will?

Comment

I knew it would be tricky,,the templates get the majority of the material out then slowly trim till indicator fits,,,dremmel with a small cutting blade was a massive help
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi. Just joined today. Just found out that the States have a Buick Regal which is an Insignia and they have integrated repeaters in mirrors. Anybody fitted them to an Insignia? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Motogpfan View Post
          Hi. Just joined today. Just found out that the States have a Buick Regal which is an Insignia and they have integrated repeaters in mirrors. Anybody fitted them to an Insignia? Cheers.
          Me,, on old car

Comment

The pre face lift? I have a face lift and wondered if the loom is there or if you'd have to modify wiring. Also, is it worth the time and expense? Would you just disconnect the wing mounted and extend wires to mirrors or leave them connected too. Thanks.

Comment

The pre face lift? I have a face lift and wondered if the loom is there or if you'd have to modify wiring. Also, is it worth the time and expense? Would you just disconnect the wing mounted and extend wires to mirrors or leave them connected too. Thanks.
              I thought it would be an MOT fail if you have a light present and not working.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeah, think you're right there. Never thought of that. Oh well, was only an idea. Doubt I'll bother. Hardly worth cost and effort and prob look naf with two lots of repeaters.

Comment

Yeah, think you're right there. Never thought of that. Oh well, was only an idea. Doubt I'll bother. Hardly worth cost and effort and prob look naf with two lots of repeaters.
                  I think this mod looks ok to be honest, but have to admit i like how exclusiv has changed this mod. If i was to do it i would do it that way but add what was needed to make the led's flash left to right

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

The loom is definitely not there

Comment

Loom definitely not there you have to add in your own wiring by splicing into the side reparative on the wings.
                      Easy enough to do.

Comment

Well talk about reviving an old thread....

does anyone have the template late I can use to cut in the light strips on the facelift mirrors??

thanks
                        2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                        Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Working...
                        X