X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coilovers Fitted today.....
    [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Hi are the springs for a pre facelift the same as a face lift? I have just got a 64 plate elite and have been messaging ebay sellers to be told "no spring for an 08 to 2013 wont fit". To me facelift is body changes not chassie?
      After vmaxx 45mm drop

Comment

Load of crap, they're the same,,, just make sure they're for a hatch, if you have a hatch, or estate, if you have an estate
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I have an 11 plate tourer & I was led to believe when I got my lowering springs that they are different on a facelift model ,
          Try going to the manufacturer direct

Comment

I've fitted 40mm direnza springs also

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Load of crap, they're the same,,, just make sure they're for a hatch, if you have a hatch, or estate, if you have an estate
              Cheers ill just get some ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby-tupper View Post
                Coilovers Fitted today.....
                [IMG][/IMG]
                Looks absolutely fantastic, but I would say that, as I have a Black ST SRI with the 20's too. The only issue with me lowering mine, would be your car looks like mine fully loaded to go on a trip to france. (not a bad thing) but If I lower mine, will it drop by the same amount again when I load up? or are the springs stiffer? Because then it will be on the floor.

Comment

Wheels will comfortably sit in the arch

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                    Looks absolutely fantastic, but I would say that, as I have a Black ST SRI with the 20's too. The only issue with me lowering mine, would be your car looks like mine fully loaded to go on a trip to france. (not a bad thing) but If I lower mine, will it drop by the same amount again when I load up? or are the springs stiffer? Because then it will be on the floor.
                    They're stiffer imo,had a **** load of weight in the old one ,and it doesn't drop much
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                    X