Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New kid on the 'Block', (Old Fart actually).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kid on the 'Block', (Old Fart actually).

Got a 2011 2.0 diesel 160hp ecoflex Sport Tourer, and the engine is sha66ed. Oil pump packed in and I did'nt stop her soon enough.
    I live in Bulgaria, and need to get a replacement bare block shipped here to get motor back on the road.
    I would not trust buying one here! No warranty or doc's. So my question to everyone is,
    Can anybody give me a fairly accurate weight for a bare engine with flywheel and clutch assembly attached,
    so that I can arrange a courier.
    I have found a few possible engines on Breaker websites, but if anyone knows where I can get a reliable, second hand/replacement engine,
    at a reasonable price, or recommend a breaker, I would be very grateful.

Hi..go on the Part Shark website in the U.K. as they have all the Breakers yards in one place ..you can then deal with the individual Breaker of your choice.
    Also there are several Rebuilders on the internet in the U.K. ..have a look with a variety of prices and guarantees.
    Good Luck

Comment

Might not be the oil pump. There is an oil seal that perishes and then you lose oil pressure.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Still need a fairly accurate weight for a bare engine, for courier to organise his load to Bulgaria, can anyone help?

Comment

Working...
        X