No announcement yet.

Service vehicle soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might not be a bad idea actually. I have mine, partners Corsa, dads vectra. A mate did have it few years back but we had a play and didn't really know what we were doing and got concerned we may do more harm than good but for fault reading i may get a copy.

As I say the code reader was really more for the DPF as I was intrigued to see what it's up to and that app seemed a good way.

Comment

I've tried the app with an ELM327 Wifi dongle, it does connect to the dongle but failed to connect to the engine ECU. Are there any settings which I have to change? Other apps are able to read the ECU, but don't give me much info about the DPF

To be sure, it's the app named OPL DPF Monitor Lite?

Comment

For the DPF if is the one OPL DPF lite I used. Works a treat, I used on way home tonight. DPF was at 76% went up to 79% then did a regen while I was driving for about 10 mins then reset at 15% full. App I used was torque pro for other stuff with both I had to go into app settings and select Bluetooth device vgate.

Comment

Hi this might help i had my insignia serviced 3 months ago. And keeps going into limp mode with servise vehicle soon so took it to another garage he cleared all the codes and took it for a drive automatically came up again with service vehicle soon and a fuel filter code had fuel filter changed and it was filthy put a new one in and the light has gone of and running great hope this helps thanks tommy

Comment

Working...
          X