Is it time???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by del19_82 View Post
    I went totally different and bought a Nissan pulsar. I loved the sig but my better half was afraid to drive it as it was mapped and a big car so went for something smaller
    Nice. Smaller wasn't really an option for me with two kids and canoes to shift around.

Suspect my wife won't drive this but you never know. It's the 190bhp dsg auto so I think it's less likely than her driving the insignia which was rare anyway.

Comment

Hope the new car gives you plenty of trouble free miles mate

Comment

Make sure your new car don't do this .

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
          As I'm not one to hang around got a 2.0 diesel Passat R line in white. So sorry boys and girls. I'll be hanging round but won't be an owner much longer 
          As we say to all who move onto other cars, Once a member, always a member....Especially the mods

Good luck in your new car!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Cheers fellas. I'll be sticking around for certain. Come on here more for the banter than the car nowadays

Comment

How much did you get part ex pal? was considering your motor

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                How much did you get part ex pal? was considering your motor
                4,600 but he wasn't happy about that much. Got a few scuffs and bad paint job he reckons
                Last edited by jmagee; 10-07-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

I am sure all would agree a picture of your new motor Jamie on here please....

Comment

Will do when it arrives Russ.

Comment

Jmagee iv seen your car and the paint looked fine to me :-)

Comment

In all honesty he's right. Looks fine until you get up close. I'm going to let WBAC have a look/ value it anyway but happy with the part ex price really.

Comment

Right as the cars going the following will most likely be up for grabs.

Rubber boot liner
                          Rear window shades
                          4 winter tyres on steels either job lot or individually as spares.
                          Got various spare bulbs.

Feel free to register an interest in things. I'll post a full list on a new thread with pictures when I get the new car with prices.

If anyone wants an interior led upgrade give me a shout otherwise they're staying in the car. This would be dependant on me finding the old bulbs or swapping.

Comment

Out with the old and in with the new

Comment

How much you want for the bootliner?

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                                Out with the old and in with the new
                                Very nice mate

Comment

Working...
                                X