Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everyone

Was signed up to the 'other' forum but never got round to posting for one reason or another. We used to be a 2 Insignia family, the first was an 09 1.8VVT Exclusiv which was great, good reliability, bit weak in the performance department though. Anyway, it was so good I decided to buy another one to be the main family car, so the 09 one had a gentle life just running locally. The second one was a 14 plate sports tourer, which is the one in the profile picture. It had just been delivered to the dealership when I took it, hence the lack of number plate! Elite Nav spec in black (carbon flash if memory serves me correct) with the 2.0 SIDI 250PS petrol engine and 6 speed auto box . Added a couple of options, 20" alloys and the VX-Line body kit, but funds were limited due to the negative equity in my part ex so didn't go crazy. It's an absolutely brilliant car, a real sleeper, can't praise it highly enough. And got it when they were still doing lifetime warrantys so have already had a new wing mirror after the motor that folds it gave up.

However, the 09 one had to be part ex'd at the beginning of the year due to a surprising double addition in the offspring department, meaning there wasn't enough room for us all to fit in with 3 car seats etc. We were sad to see it go, but now have a suitable replacement, so my Insignia ST is having a very relaxing life with the odd long journey to stretch its legs

Off topic, I do have the genuine Vauxhall boot liner out the old hatchback sitting in the garage if anyone is interested. I'll do a proper for sale post at a later date in the correct section when I have time.

2014 2.0SIDI 250PS Insignia Elite Nav Sports Tourer 6-speed Auto in Carbon Flash with optional 20" alloys, VX-Line Body Kit and rigid boot liner. Also fitted with Nextbase312GW Dashcam.

Welcome to the forum
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
      X