This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a round about fix for this.

I'm not sure how long it will last and whether PB will get wise to this loophole and block it later, but currently, if you add ~original into the photobucket code that you paste into a forum thread to display a picture, it will show the picture unblocked.

You need to insert ~original after the bit that says .jpg and before the bit that says [/IMG]

So in other words it should look like this

.jpg~original[/IMG]

If you go and edit your pictures in your posts to add this extra bit of code the images will display again

Or if pics are missing you can quote the post edit the txt and the images will display.

Comment

Interesting...I'll try that later,
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Interesting...I'll try that later,
        Fellow member Martyw posted on the led conversion thread that he couldn’t see the images.
        So a quote of the original post and a quick edit of the text and the images appear.
        It won’t work if they have been deleted from photobucket though.

Comment

It bloody works, fantastic....I hope they don't twig though otherwise they'll no doubt crack down on it!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wullie,your a star....it works.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                It bloody works, fantastic....I hope they don't twig though otherwise they'll no doubt crack down on it!
                Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                Wullie,your a star....it works.
                Credit must go to a member of another forum I’m a member of he posted this back in July so I’d think photobucket would have closed that door if they could have by now.

I forgot all about it until I saw a post about missing pics and thought I’d post about the fix.

Comment

Yep works....Just sorted the missing winners in the 2017 POTM winner's thread.

Thanks Mr Wullie
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Test using one drive

Comment

But if PB get on to it wont every thing posted not show ?

Comment

just testing..
                        sigpic

Comment

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I found this site - https://vgy.me/ - that lets you upload an image and then gives you a link to use. Works fine on another forum i used it on. Not overly complicated but seems to work, only issue could be photo size as it doesnt resize them in anyway so you end up with massive pics on the forum. I got round it by using an app on my iPhone to resize the pics before uploading them.

Comment

I dont mind massive tits sorry pics

Comment

Just for you conno

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X