Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flickr is good from a pc but not so on phone.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I’ve just found that out, couldn’t get my head round it on my IPhone so deleted it, looked like it was trying to download all 2000 pics in my phone before it would do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Flickr is good from a pc but not so on phone.
        Marko301 can't seem to work the Flickr thing, when I post it shows my name, photo number etc and often photo on it's side...where am I going wrong?
        sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

When you copy and paste the bbcode, delete everything before [IMG] and everything after [/IMG] and that should get rid of your name etc... Not sure why photos would be on their side though.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

When you copy and paste the bbcode, delete everything before [IMG] and everything after [/IMG] and that should get rid of your name etc... Not sure why photos would be on their side though.
            Great that worked, now just need to get photos right way up! Will work on it!
            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Tbh you dont need to dick about with fancy 'hosting' services if you dont want to, this fine example of a random tattoo'd gentleman is off my facebook and it already has plenty of picture management features. All you have to do is is use the 'view image' function to get the URL and drop it in the IMG tags.

#hax

Comment

If you host your images on Photobucket and have noticed your images are not showing on the forum it is because Photobucket want to charge you $400 for the pleasure.

This is due to changes in their policy which took place in June.

There is a bit of a backlash taking place at the moment because people are only finding out about the changes once they notice their images are not showing on forums etc...

Just a heads up if you notice your images have gone. This isn't affecting everybody yet but it's only a matter of time unless you stump up $400.

Read more about it at, https://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopo...JJ1#.txkpl2bbe

There are other image hosting websites out there but I'm not sure how long it will be before they follow suit.

Flickr is one I can recommend, https://www.flickr.com/photos/146735834@N04/albums
                Was unable to upload photos from flickr today. Why don't we have a direct link to upload from pc? Would be much easier.
                Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry-root View Post
                  Was unable to upload photos from flickr today. Why don't we have a direct link to upload from pc? Would be much easier.
                  I'll just try again
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/henry-...posted-public/

That was just upload link. Upload from picture url does not work for me ;-( well the link's there but where's the photo.

Comment

I'll try one of facebook
                    That's me the little bugger
                    Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

Site admin would need to buy more server space to host the photos.

What issue are you having with Flickr? Are you choosing the share tab on the bottom right of the screen then copying the highlighted bbcode from the pop-up box?

Comment

Server space is getting expensive as photos are getting higher resolution these days.
                        Back in the days your nokia camera phone would only use a about 200kB per photo. Now they are atleast 10x the size

If we started charging members there would be hardly anyone left on this forum

Comment

Has this been sorted now? So we can up load photos again? If so what are we using to do from that works on here??

Comment

Working...
                          X